Since taking over, the YSR government has carried out each program one by one, as promised in the election platform. Continuing Sama, AP Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced YSR Total Nutrition The scheme, which will be implemented on September 7, 2022. The program aims to provide nutritious and healthy food to the less fortunate parts of the population of lactating and pregnant women to help them improve their livelihood.
YSR Sampoorna Nutrition Registration 2022
Also, this scheme will try to implement the system in the context of tribal women. This program will be implemented by 55,607 Anganwadi centers across the state, which will benefit a total of 30 lakh women. Every month Anganwadi Supervisors will check the weight and height of pregnant and lactating women enrolled in the programme.
Candidates who want to submit online application should download official notice and go through all eligibility requirements and application process thoroughly. Brief information about “YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme 2022” will be provided, such as scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, important features of the scheme, application status, application process, as well as other relevant information.
- Andhra University Result 2022
- COVID Vaccine Registration
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- AP RTA Citizen App
- employment office registration
- ayushman bharat hospital list 2022
- ysr arogyashree card apply
- AP Digital Panchayat Portal
YSR Sampoorna Nutrition App Free Download
AP Total Nutrition Benefits –
The state government intends to spend a total of Rs 307.55 crore per year on 3,80,000 beneficiaries under the YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus programme, including 1,100 per month on each pregnant and lactating woman, each child in the age group of 6-36 years. 620 per month included. 307.55 crore per month on 3,80,000 beneficiaries, and Rs 553 per month for each child between the age of 36-72 months.
- Under YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana, the state government will now spend Rs.850 per month on each pregnant and lactating woman, Rs.412 per month for each child between the age of 6-36 months and Rs.350 per month for each child between 36-72 months. Will do on 26,36,000 recipients for a total of Rs 1,555.56 crore per annum.
- YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus plans to supply fully nutritious food to 77 tribal areas, which includes 52 ICDS projects, 8 ITDAs and 8,320 Anganwadi centres. All other urban and rural areas located in the plains will be covered by YSR Sampoorna Poshan, which will be implemented in conjunction with other government programmes.
- The state government launched YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus and YSR Sampoorna Poshan programmes, which provide supplementary nutrition through Anganwadi centres, to pregnant and lactating women and children between 6 months and 72 months to tackle malnutrition and anemia. For.
YSR Sampoorna Poshan Anganwadi Login
- Approx Rs. Under this programme, Rs 1,900 crore will be spent annually by the state government on providing healthy food.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children below the age of six are encouraged to participate in the YSR Sampoorna Nutrition Scheme, which provides healthy food.
- In this article, check out the benefits that women get from YSR Total Nutrition and Total Nutrition Plus schemes.
- The government will spend a total of Rs 600 on each recipient (infant) aged 6 to 36 months.
- Each eligible child will get one egg per day, twenty milliliters of milk per month and one hundred grams of Balamritam every 30 days, all of which will be delivered directly to their homes through home ration.
- The government will spend a total of Rs 560 on each recipient (baby) between the age of 36 to 72 months.
- In addition to daily hot cook food items for 25 days, each recipient child will be fed 15 gm oil, 75 gm dal, daily payasam, sabzi, biscuits, laddoos and cakes on AWS for 25 days.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers will get hot cooked food, 75 grams of pulses, 15 grams of oil, vegetables and 200 ml of milk for 25 days during pregnancy.
- Beneficiaries will also get 2 kg of multi-grain flour or wheat flour in the first week, 500 grams of groundnut chikki in the second week.Ra week, 500 grams of ragi flour and jaggery in the third week, and 500 grams of sesame laddus in the fourth week, in addition to weekly take-home rations and feeding at AWS facility.
|Plan||YSR Sampoorna Nutrition Scheme|
|below||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|introduced by||Honorable Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Application||YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Plan|
|Online Application||complete nutrition scheme apply online|
YSR Complete Nutrition Eligibility Criteria
Is it possible for eligible beneficiaries to submit their applications for this program directly through the portal?
- No, candidates submit their applications for this program through online or offline mode through AWS Workers.
- Let us have a look at the eligibility requirements for YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana and see if you meet them or not.
- It is recommended that you study this section carefully as it is guaranteed to know that you can benefit from the program.
- Sampoorna Poshan Yojana provides financial assistance to pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Children below the age of six years are also eligible to apply for the Sampoorna Poshan Yojana.
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh and a member of a low-income group to be considered.
How to apply for AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana
- According to the official website, the Andhra Pradesh government will launch the AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme on September 1, 2020.
- The state government will implement this program to provide healthy food to tribal pregnant women, new mothers and children from low-income families.
- AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus program is a state sponsored initiative.
Anganwadi workers will collect data through enrollment of all eligible mothers and children.
YSR Sampoorna Nutrition Plus Application Form 2022
- To ensure that all eligible children and women are enrolled in the programme, Anganwadi workers should conduct a comprehensive survey of the catchment area of the Anganwadi Center (AWC) in the first phase.
- All children in the age group of six months to six years and pregnant women and nursing mothers should be enrolled in the AP Sampoorna Poshan Plus scheme.
- Applicants’ names and contact information will be entered in the Common Application Software (CAS) to monitor service delivery.
- The date of birth and gender of the child and the monthly height and weight data of the child should be appropriately entered in the CAS at the time of registration at the Anganwadi centre.
- The growth (height and weight) of each child will be measured every month at the Anganwadi centre.
- Anganwadi workers, ASHA and ANMs will work together to ensure that all SUW/SAM/MAM children are screened by Medical Officers (MOs) at Primary Health Care Centers (PHCs) to identify any underlying causes of malnutrition She goes.
- Anganwadi Worker/Supervisor will provide list of SUM/SAM/MAM children who have been identified (PHC) to ASHA/ANM/MO.
- The weight of pregnant women will be checked once a month at the Anganwadi center and will be documented in the Centralized Archive System (CAS).
- Educate pregnant women and nursing mothers on how to consume supplied protein- and energy-based take-home rations without dividing them among family members.
- Let us have a look at the application process to become a member of YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children are all candidates for this treatment.
- Anganwadi workers, allotted at a specific location, carry out campaigns in the designated area to collect information about the eligible beneficiaries.
- During the survey, they ask for information on pregnant women, nursing mothers and children between the ages of 6 months and 6 years.
- The online registration form for AP Sampoorna Poshan Yojana 2022 can be found at navasakam.ap.gov.in (YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana 2022 Registration Form).
- Anganwadi workers will enter all the survey information and beneficiary list in an online database to offer service delivery.
- Anganwadi workers monitor pregnant and lactating women for development in their respective communities.
- The supervisors of the AWS centers will finalize the list of those who are eligible to receive the assistance.
When the development monitoring data is out, the beneficiary mothers and children will get all the necessary supplies at their residences or Anganwadi centres.
|official portal||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|