Youth dies on high-voltage wire – the young man stood on the roof, raised his hand, came into the grip of a high-voltage wire, died …

hear the news

hear the news

During the construction of toilets in the neighborhood on Friday evening in the village of Nadar in the police station, a young man who climbed to the roof died from high-voltage cables. He accidentally touched the wire. The police took possession of the body and sent it for an autopsy.
The construction of three toilets by Basant Lal Chauhan, a resident of Nadar village, was running at the same time. Late at night the workers were busy pouring the roof. The neighbor Mangal Chauhan (21), son Ramakant Chauhan, reached there out of curiosity and climbed onto the roof. The 11,000-voltage power wire ran just a few meters above the roof. When Mangal raised his hand, he was carelessly caught in the wire. The people who had gathered on the spot made noise and began to rescue Mangal. Somehow the power supply was interrupted. When Mangal Chauhan was pulled apart by a wire, he was completely scorched. He died on the spot. The family was shocked by the sudden accident.

During the construction of toilets in the neighborhood on Friday evening in the village of Nadar in the police station, a young man who climbed to the roof died from high-voltage cables. He accidentally touched the wire. The police took possession of the body and sent it for an autopsy.

The construction of three toilets by Basant Lal Chauhan, a resident of Nadar village, was running at the same time. Late at night the workers were busy pouring the roof. The neighbor Mangal Chauhan (21), son Ramakant Chauhan, reached there out of curiosity and climbed onto the roof. The 11,000-voltage power wire ran just a few meters above the roof. When Mangal raised his hand, he was carelessly caught in the wire. The people who had gathered on the spot made noise and began to rescue Mangal. Somehow the power supply was interrupted. When Mangal Chauhan was pulled apart by a wire, he was completely scorched. He died on the spot. The family was shocked by the sudden accident.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply