Khelo India Registration | KIYG 2022 Admission Form | Khelo India Scheme Registration | Khelo India Youth Games 2022 Registration Form
The fourth edition of the Khelo India Youth Games will be held in the year 2021. This time this event will be held in Panchkula, Haryana. Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju made this announcement through a video conference on Saturday, July 25, 2020. The games were usually held in January but have been postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. In this article, we will also share with our readers the medal tally, list of sports and all other benefits and features of Khelo India Youth Games for the year 2021. We will also share with the readers a list of venues where the India Games will be inaugurated in the new year of Khelo 2021.
About Khelo India Youth Games
Khelo India Games was inaugurated for the development of youth in India. The initiative received a lot of love and support from the Indian audience. So today under this article we will share with you all the details about Khelo India Games This will also be implemented in the coming year 2021. India’s biggest sports festival Khelo India Games 2021 has started in all 18 sports. Participants from across the country are presenting their talents in front of the nations. The winning candidate will get financial assistance of Rs 5 lakh every year for the next 8 years. The purpose of giving financial assistance is to give a chance to the athletes of India for the Olympic event.
Key Features of Khelo India Youth Games
|articles about||Khelo India Youth Games|
|Held in||Panchkula, Haryana|
|declared on||July 25, 2020|
|total categories||This year in the 18 category of the game|
|purpose||encourage youth to play|
|financial help||INR 5 lakh up to 8 years|
Benefits of Khelo India Program
- There are many benefits of Khelo India, which will be implemented in the year 2021. Also, several Khelo India Games have already been implemented in Delhi city and Gauhati for school children.
- The Games were inaugurated by our government which was named as the event. Multiple incentives will be provided to all medal winners and all participants participating in Khelo India
- In addition, there will be no financial burden on all the participants as all the expenses will be borne by the government.
- Financial assistance of Rs 5 lakh will be provided per annum for 8 years to the meritorious sportspersons identified mainly in priority sports disciplines at various levels by the High Powered Committee.
Khelo India Games List
Under Khelo India event for the year 2020 youth will participate in 18 disciplines which are as follows:-
- table tennis
- lifting weights
Haryana Khelo India youth sports
Haryana performed well in the last three editions, Haryana finished second in both KIYG 2019 (159 medals in 2019) and KIYG 2020 edition (200 medals in 2020), Haryana had 102 podium finishes in 2018 (38 gold, 26 silver, 38) won it. A bronze). The state promotes sports and also provides assistance to sportspersons. It is a great honor for the state to host the Khelo India Youth Games. The dates are not yet announced by the officials but will be released soon. The event will be held after the Tokyo Olympics in Panchkula which is well equipped with the best sports equipment to hold the events.
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- ACT Fibernet and Karnataka Govt Partner to Offer 100 Free Wi-Fi Hotspots - March 24, 2023
- Realme Narzo 60i Price In India 2023 Specifications, Features, How To Buy Online? - March 24, 2023
- [Exclusive] Infinix GT 10 Pro Specifications and Launch Timeline Revealed; To Feature 260W Fast Charging - March 24, 2023