WB Sabooj Sathi Beneficiary List| West Bengal Sabooj Saathi Application Form | Sabooj Sathi PDF Form| West Bengal Sabooj Saathi Online Registration | Sabooj Sathi Online Application|WB Sabooj Sathi School List|
The WB Sabooj Sathi scheme has been started by the Government of West Bengal for the students of class 9th to class 12th. In this scheme, cycles will be provided to the students of West Bengal by State Government, This scheme will be implemented before the 2021 assembly elections. 20 lakh cycles will be distributed with the help of this scheme, today in this post we will provide you complete information about this scheme. Please read this post till the end to know about the application process, eligibility criteria, important documents, registration process etc.
WB Sabooj Saathi Scheme 2022
West Bengal Sabooj Saathi Yojana has been launched by the Government of West Bengal for the upliftment of the students across the state. Under this scheme, students from class 9th to 12th will be able to take cycles for free, the government will bear the cost of the cycle. With the help of this scheme, young students of West Bengal will get the right to achieve new achievements in future. Free distribution of cycles will prove to be very beneficial for the future of poor and economically backward students of the state. Students can easily go to their respective schools using these cycles. The scheme also received the prestigious World Summit on Information Society award under the United Nations.
Objective of West Bengal Sabooj Saathi Scheme
The objective of this scheme is to help poor and economically backward students of West Bengal by providing them cycles. With the help of this scheme, students will be encouraged to take up higher education. The scheme will help in inculcating a sense of self-confidence among the girl students by promoting mobility, and is also an eco-friendly and healthy mode of transport. Sabooj Saathi Scheme It will help in increasing the access of students to secondary education and establish a better educational infrastructure across the state. 60 lakh students of the state West Bengal will benefit by this plan
Salient Features of WB Sabooj Sathi Scheme 2022
|scheme name||WB Sabooj Sathi Scheme 2022|
|launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Objective||To provide bicycles to the students|
|beneficiaries||West Bengal students|
Benefits of West Bengal Sabooj Saathi Yojana
Here we are discussing about the benefits of this scheme
- With the implementation of this scheme, many students will get the facility to own a private vehicle.
- Students can reach their respective school/college on their own without spending a single penny
- This scheme will promote a sense of self-confidence in the girl students of West Bengal
- Distribution of cycles under this scheme will improve the environment condition across the state as cycle is a clean and green mode of transport.
- The free cycle from the government will boost the confidence of the students and increase access to secondary education.
- The supplier will be given an opportunity to enter the consignment details through the portal so that they can be tracked by the State Government authorities
West Bengal Sabooj Saathi Scheme Highlights
- 60 lakh students of 12,235 government and government aided schools and madrasas will be benefited by this scheme
- There is also an effective assembly line with 3500 fitters which handles 20000 cycles per day
- E-Governance mechanism has also been introduced under this scheme to address the operational challenges.
- An effective assembly line with 3500 fitters engaging 20000 cycles per day has been established for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- The scheme will be implemented by a modern supply chain of 1000 trucks for transportation with 2500 intermediate delivery points.
- With the help of this scheme the drop out ratio will be reduced
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- Applicant should be studying in class 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th
- The applicant should be studying in government or government aided schools or madrasas
Here we are providing the list of important documents required for the successful application of this scheme
- Aadhar Card
- student identity card
- ration magazine
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
Here we are providing the complete login process, for successful registration please follow the below mentioned point
- Homepage will appear on your screen
- On the homepage, quick links will appear
- select on quick link student corner
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Enter all the required details on this page
- After entering the details click on login
- You can log in successfully by following these steps
how to check beneficiary list
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Enter all the required details like district, block, school name etc on this page.
- Now click on Search A Beneficiary, the status will appear on your screen
Hope you have got complete information about this scheme, if you want to know more about this scheme then you can call on helpline number or you can write your query on official email id. District wise helpline numbers are also given below
- helpline number– 91 7044033888
- E mail ID– [email protected]
- District wise helpline number and email id, Click here
We hope that you have got complete information about this scheme. To get more information about other government schemes, scholarship programs, kindly visit our website regularly as we update it on daily basis.
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- NIOS Hall Ticket 2023 Download Link, 10th & 12th Time Table - March 24, 2023
- Cwc Recruitment 2023, Notification, Registration, Schedule & Selection Process, Vacancies Apply Online @ cwc.gov.in - March 24, 2023
- Nothing’s Possible Sub-brand ‘Particles by XO’ Spotted in Live Image on Korean NRRA Certification, Design Revealed - March 24, 2023