To increase the income of the farmers of Chhattisgarh and for the employment opportunities, the occasions of Gaurav Diwas on 17th December by the Government of Chhattisgarh to promote the business utilization of the job in the state site tripping plan ,Chief Minister Tree Estate Scheme, has been announced to be implemented. Through this scheme, timber production will be promoted by encouraging plantation on private land. More and more eyes will be motivated through the Scenic Property Scheme. And the dream of completing the Green India Mission can come true. We will get you complete information related to the tree plantation scheme through this article. So that you can also get the benefit of tree plantation on your private land under this scheme. For this, you have to read this article carefully till the end.
Chief Minister Tree Estate Scheme
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel has announced the launch of the Scenic Tourism Scheme on the occasion of Chhattisgarh Gorav Diwas on 17th December to celebrate the completion of 4 years of Chhattisgarh Government. Under this scheme, the government has set a target of preparing timber plantation on private land in 2 lakh acres of land within 5 years. Under this scheme, 50 percent subsidy will be given to the farmers by the Government of Chhattisgarh for the aspect of private land. Along with this, the farmers of Chhattisgarh will also be given a bonus of Rs 10,000 per acre for 3 years. Chhattisgarh government will also be responsible for selling tree wood, bark etc. to the farmers after it is ready under the Victoria Beauty Scheme. This will increase the income of the farmers, which will reduce the rate of unemployment.
Chhattisgarh Pauni Pasari Scheme
site excursion Property plan main idea
|Scheme Name||site tripping plan|
|started||by Bhupesh Baghel|
|beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|purpose||Promotion of allotment on private land and increase in employment opportunities|
|profit||50% subsidy and bonus of Rs 10,000 per acre|
Chief Minister Tree Estate Scheme Of purpose
The main objective of starting sightseeing tour scheme by Shri Bhupesh Baghel ji is to encourage the farmers of the state to set up sightseeing places in buildings in the state. Apart from this, increasing the incentive-based commitments regarding plantation on private land, increasing the income of farmers and reducing the pressure on meditation. Under the Scenic Property Scheme, 50% subsidy will be provided to farmers for planting trees on private land. Due to this, the income of the farmers will increase and the environment will be safe in the state. The work of peeling the wood of the trees prepared by the farmers will be done by the state government. To see the documents by the government, the forest department will make MoU with the farmers in collaboration with the authority of the country and abroad.
100 Millions rupees Of budget Of offer
Citizens of the state will be encouraged by the state government to set up plantations of natural and scenic woods like bamboo, teak, shisham, grafted, amla, sandalwood on the basis of tissue culture methodology under the scheme of scenic spots. The government has made a budget provision of Rs 100 crore to implement this scheme. Farmers will be given 50% subsidy by the government for the documents. And apart from this, a bonus of Rs 10,000 per acre will also be given for 3 years. If a farmer implements the agreement under this scheme by spending one lakh rupees on his one acre of land, then the government will give him a subsidy of one lakh rupees.
chhattisgarh ration card list
natural dg Of Cutting Of for Permission Of needed No Will happen
The nuances of eye sparrows planted and naturally growing as agriculture on the private land of farmers have been analyzed under the registered beauty scheme. Through this, now the land holders can get roped curls done on their own land as agriculture. For this they will not need anyone’s permission. Only the sub-divisional officer will record the information of blocking the farmers to the revenue. If the land holder wishes, the forest department can also get the trees cut. Within 45 days of receipt of the application, the sub-divisional officer will make the payment to the revenue under the prescribed procedure.
it plan Of under ti wood Of Will happen form
It has been told by the officials of the Forest Department that at present, timber worth Rs 60,000 crore is imported from abroad in India. 10% of which comes in Chhattisgarh. The government has also started working on the work. Keeping this in mind, Bhupesh Baghel has implemented the State Roaming Property Scheme on the occasion of Gaurav Diwas on December 17 to promote the commercial use of jobs.
site excursion Property plan Of profit And facilities
- For the citizens of Chhattisgarh to do commercial tree plantation on their private land, the scheme of sightseeing has been started in the state.
- Entries related to trees will be promoted through the Tree Asset Scheme.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Vriksha Sampada Yojana, when the trees are ready, the work of selling the wood, bark etc. of the branches will be done by the government.
- The government has made a budget provision of Rs 100 crore to implement this scheme.
- The structure of the tongs planted and naturally grown by the government on the private land of the farmers has been analyzed.
- Farmers will be given 50% subsidy by the government for the documents. And apart from this, a bonus of Rs 10,000 per acre will also be available for 3 years.
- Through the Registered Beauty Scheme, now the land holders themselves should get the grazing of women planted as agriculture on their land done. For this they will not need anyone’s permission.
- Under this scheme, a target has been set to prepare timber and medicinal plantations on 2 lakh acres of private land within 5 years.
- The Government of Chhattisgarh will also be responsible for selling trees, bark etc. to the farmers after it is ready under the Victoria Beauty Scheme.
Chief Minister Tree Estate Scheme Of for eligibility
- Natives of Chhattisgarh will be eligible for Scenic Beauty Scheme.
- The age of maturity above 18 years is likely to be high.
- Citizens of all classes will be eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
site excursion Property plan Of for Necessary DV
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- land documents
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
Chief Minister Tree Estate Scheme Of for Application How do,
- To apply under the first property scheme, you must first go to your Chhatai Forest Department office.
- By going there you will have to get the application form from the concerned officer.
- After receiving the application form, you have to enter all the necessary information asked in the form carefully.
- After entering all the information you need to attach the required documents with the form.
- After completing the entire process, your application form will be deposited from where you received it.
- Thus you can apply lean under this scheme.
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|