Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2022 Check Status| Haryana Family ID Letter. Login ID | meraparivar.haryana.gov.in| Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card List Download
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card List Contains personal details of the beneficiary like name of head of family, name of family members, 14 digit unique identification number. Citizen of Haryana can check Family ID Status online through Antyodaya Saral Portal. today we are going to discuss Haryana family card letter So stay with us check your name. A total of 54 lakh beneficiaries will be covered under the 14 Digit Unique Identity Card (Parivar Pehchan Patra).
Check Family ID Status Online
under Haryana family identity card scheme The state government will cover the families as per the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC) 2011. These selected families can check their family name at Regional Saral Kendra. Today on July 25, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar will inaugurate the official website of Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme in Chandigarh. On this official website, you will get the latest updates regarding Haryana Unique Identity Card.
Benefits of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card List
Eligible families can easily get the benefits of various schemes by showing their family identity card, for example
- This will work for better transparency between the government and the citizens.
- A special card will ensure zero left beneficiaries under the state.
- Application process will be faster and faster
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) scheme.
- Medical Benefits/Facility :- Ayushman Bharat Scheme etc.
- Issuance of ration card/ration as per Food Security Act.
- family pension.
- Old Age Pension / Widow Pension / Ph. Disability Pension etc.
- Various Scholarship Scheme:- Post Matric Scholarship etc.
- Issuance of RC/Driving License etc.
- Social welfare schemes like Ladli, Vivah Shagun Yojana etc.
- Agriculture / Horticulture Department Schemes – Grants on various schemes.
- Helpful in locating the missing family member.
- Helpful in getting government/private jobs:- Weightage to those families where no family member is employed.
- Helpful in getting admission in school/college etc.
- Any other scheme for which the resident is eligible
Salient Features of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card List
|scheme name||family identity card scheme|
|introduced by||Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|date of announcement||2 January 2019|
|Start date to apply||Available now|
|Last date to apply||not yet announced|
|beneficiary||54 families for the state|
|Objective||To ensure automatic delivery of various citizen centric services|
|class||state government scheme|
|way of implementation||Step wise Methods|
|beneficiary list||Visit any nearest Saral Kendra|
Documents Required for Family Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- marital status
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- family identification details
Steps to Check Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card List
Families of families who want to check Parivar Pehchan Card List / Online Status You have to visit your Regional Saral Seva Kendra. Now Saral Kendra Agent will check your online 14 digit family ID status from your personal details available in Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC) 2011. So far database of about 46 lakh families based on Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC). -2011 has already been prepared but a total of 54 lakh families will be involved in it.
Steps to Apply Family Identity Card
- If you can’t find yours Family name in Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card List So first of all download the Parivar Pehchan Patra Application Form.
- Now fill the application with all the required details and attach all the required documents.
- After that submit the hard copy of Haryana 14 Digit Special Identity Card Application Form to SDM Offices, Tehsils, Block Offices, Schools, Ration Depots, Gas Agencies etc.
- After successful application submission, form candidate will have to verify their identity at authentication centers in Atal Seva Kendras, Saral Kendras, Tehsil and Panchayat Office, Blocks, Gas Agencies, Schools, Colleges, other Government and Semi-Government Educational Institutions in various Districts Will be ,
- The state government will set up around 500 verification centers in each district.
- go to official website Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- click on log in the option.
- A login form will open where you will have to provide your username and password.
- After that click on Login option.
Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
Find Family Identity Card
- You need to visit the official website of CSC e-Governance Service India Limited to find the Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- From the home page go to the Important Links section and click on “family identity card” the option
- A new web page will appear where you will see the Search Family ID via Aadhar Number option.
- Enter the Unique ID Number in the space provided and hit the submit option
- Your Family ID card will be displayed on the screen.
Download Family Identity Card
- To download Parivar Pehchan Card you need to visit the official website of CSC e-Governance Service India Limited.
- From the home page go to the Important Links section and hit on the “Family Identity Card” option
- A new web page will appear where you will see the option to download your family ID card
- Enter the Unique ID number in the space provided and press the submit option
- Your family ID card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and save it as a digital copy or take a print out
update family details
- go to official website Identity card.
- Now from the homepage, go to update family details the option.
- In Do You Have Family ID question, click on Yes or No option.
- If yes, enter the family ID.
- If not, then search by Aadhaar number.
- The family details screen will open.
- Update the details you want to update.
- go to official website Identity card.
- Now from the homepage, go to publication the option.
- A list of various documents will appear on the screen.
- Click on the document you want to download.
Applicants can directly call on the given number for any assistance 1800-2000-023 * 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- ACT Fibernet and Karnataka Govt Partner to Offer 100 Free Wi-Fi Hotspots - March 24, 2023
- Realme Narzo 60i Price In India 2023 Specifications, Features, How To Buy Online? - March 24, 2023
- [Exclusive] Infinix GT 10 Pro Specifications and Launch Timeline Revealed; To Feature 260W Fast Charging - March 24, 2023