Vegetable seller dies of snakebite

hear the news

hear the news

Vegetable seller dies of snakebite
Bansi. The youth died of a snakebite on Wednesday evening in Phulpur village in the Tehsil area.
Girish Prajapati, a resident of Phulpur village, looked after the family by setting up a greengrocer’s at the weekly market. He returned home at night on Wednesday after selling vegetables in the Tadiya Market. Then he went out of the village towards the courtyard.
There he was bitten in his leg by a poisonous snake. From there, Girish came running home and informed the family members. The family rushed her to the district hospital, where the doctor referred the medical college to Gorakhpur for lack of injections.
While he was being taken there, he died on the way. The body was then sent for an autopsy.

Vegetable seller dies of snakebite

Bansi. The youth died of a snakebite on Wednesday evening in Phulpur village in the Tehsil area.

Girish Prajapati, a resident of Phulpur village, looked after the family by setting up a greengrocer’s at the weekly market. He returned home at night on Wednesday after selling vegetables in the Tadiya Market. Then he went out of the village towards the courtyard.

There he was bitten in his leg by a poisonous snake. From there, Girish came running home and informed the family members. The family rushed her to the district hospital, where the doctor referred the medical college to Gorakhpur for lack of injections.

While he was being taken there, he died on the way. The body was then sent for an autopsy.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply