UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana: In order to provide financial assistance to the family of girls of the state, to establish an equal sex ratio in the state, to take care of the health and education of the girl child, and to remove the negative thinking towards the girl child, in the year 2019 Kanya Sumangala Yojana was launched. A total of 9.36 lakh girls have been benefitted under Kanya Sumangala Yojana so far. Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided to the girl child in 6 installations. The first installation is ₹2000 which is provided at the time of birth. The second installation is provided after 1 year of vaccination which is ₹ 1000.
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
Kanya Sumangala Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Aditya Nath to improve the future of the girls of the state. Under this scheme, the entire expenditure from the birth of the daughter to her studies will be provided by the government in the form of financial assistance. Under this Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022, only 2 daughters of a family will get the benefit. The Uttar Pradesh government has made a complete plan to make the people of the state aware of the girls.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Apply Online – Overview
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala
- Kany a Sumangala Yojana 2022 is one such initiative that works exclusively for the development of the girl child and also ensures their social security.
- This scheme has been implemented with the objective of eliminating all barriers related to the safety and protection of the girl child, health, and education in the state.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana, the annual income of the beneficiary’s family should be a maximum of three lakhs or less, only then he can take advantage of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, maximum of two girl children of a family will be provided benefit under this scheme. If a woman of the state gives birth to twins at the time of her second delivery, then the third girl will also be eligible.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant will first have to apply online under this scheme. You can apply online through the internet sitting at home.
Uttar Pradesh कन्या सुमंगला योजना Registration
Under this scheme, a total amount of Rs 15000 will be given to the girl child by the state government and the total amount to be given to the girl child will be given in 6 equal installations. Under this Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022, the annual income of the girl’s family should be a maximum of 3 lakh or less. The total budget of this scheme has been kept by the Uttar Pradesh government at Rs 1200 crore. Dear friends, today through this article we will give you complete information related to this UP Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2022 like application process, eligibility, documents, etc. So read our article carefully.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs 3 lakh or less.
- If a family has adopted orphan girls, then a maximum of two adopted girls can take advantage of this scheme and at the same time, two more girls of that family can take advantage of this scheme. In this way,
- 4 girls in that family will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Maximum two girls of a family can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- If there are more than two children in the family, then the benefit of Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 will not be provided to that family.
- If a woman has twin daughters, then those twin daughters will also get different benefits from this scheme.
- In this situation three daughters of a family can avail, two twin daughters and one more daughter.
Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2022 Documents Requirement
- Ration Card
- Income certificate
- bank accounts
- Mobile number
- Passport Size Photo
- Adoption Certificate If A Daughter Is Adopted
- Voter ID Card
- Address Proof
Steps to Apply Online UP Kanya Scheme Application Form 2022
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of Kanya Sumangala Yojana mksy.up.gov.in.
- After this, the home page will open in front of you, in which you will see the option of Citizen Service Portal.
- You have to click on this option.
- After this, a new page will open in which you will have to register.
- On this page, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the registration form like name, address, mobile number, Aadhar number of parents, etc.
- After this, you have to verify by entering OTP.
- After entering the correct OTP, your registration will be done as you will register, you will get the user ID. By this, you will have to log in to MKSY Portal.
- After registration, you will get the girl registration form.
- In the registration form, you have to fill in all the information asked related to your daughter.
- After this, all the documents will have to be uploaded and then the last one will have to click on the submit button.
- In this way, you can fill the application form for your daughter under this scheme.
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|