During Moscow’s ongoing massive military campaign against Ukraine, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Wednesday warned of the “nuclear and disastrous” consequences of World War III. Read the article to determine if there will be any World War III And who will support whom?
world war 3
According to state-owned TASS, Russia’s longtime top diplomat reacted to the prospect of a third world war, saying it would be disastrous.
As US President Joe Biden put it, World War III would be a better alternative to Washington’s tighter sanctions against Moscow. Asked if he was surprised that sanctions were being imposed against athletes and journalists, Lavrov said Russia was ready for any sanctions imposed against it.
He remarked, referring to the sanctions and restrictions imposed by Western countries, that athletes, intellectuals, actors and journalists would be the targets of the sanctions. He claimed “dictators” like Vladimir Putin should “pay the price” for attacking another country during his inaugural speech on Tuesday night.
Russia has been banned from using US airspace after an invasion by the United States. According to a Qatar-based news channel, Lavrov said the special operation against Ukraine was designed to prevent Kyiv from buying nuclear weapons.
According to the channel, Russia will not allow Ukraine to acquire nuclear weapons. It quoted him as saying that the purpose of the military operation in Ukraine is to disarm the country.
Despite Ukraine’s obligations under the Budapest Memorandum, which stipulates that the country surrender nuclear weapons in exchange for security guarantees, President Vladimir Zelensky has not downplayed Kyiv’s chances of revising those obligations.
World War 3: Who Will Support Whom?
My knowledge of this topic is somewhat limited, but I’ll give it my best shot. World War 3 will not be fought by every country on earth. In truth, most South American, African and Oceanic countries and a large number of Asian countries will not fight each other. It was only because the colonial powers ruled so many countries that WW2 involved many countries.
I’m not exactly sure what might have caused the third world war, but I’m going to assume that the economic and military situation of each country is the same as it is now. If the conflict begins in Asia (around Taiwan, the South China Sea or South Korea) or the Middle East (around Israel, Iraq or Iran), it is likely to be in Asia or the Middle East.
See how many people died in the second world war
This video shows a comparison of casualties in World War II with the help of 3D animation.
- United States of america
- European Union. Because of their NATO obligations, they are bound to take the side of the US against a democratically elected country. There are four primary sources of military power:
- Israel – This country will also definitely be with the US as most of their enemies will be on the other side of the conflict. They get most of their weapons from the US, which is their strongest ally.
- Canada- A democratic country located near America, equal to Europe.
- Taiwan – their invasion may lead to war, so they will undoubtedly favor countries that recognize them.
- Japan – Since World War II, we have had Japan as an ally and China as our enemy. Japan will support America
- South Korea – Located right next to China and adjacent to North Korea. Like Taiwan, they will support the US when the fighting begins.
- Saudi Arabia – It’s a democracy, but they will fight Iran. Friends are enemies of the enemy.
- Iran – America and Israel consider them enemies, and the Russians support them. This site will undoubtedly be an ally with them.
- North Korea – This country is allied with China and Russia, and they want to occupy the southern part of the country.
There may be a few that I have missed, but I think these are the most prominent players. Here are my thoughts on what would happen in such a conflict.
Cold War or World War 3?
Two things must be considered for this scenario to work.
- The situation does not involve nuclear weapons.
- Team Russia/China is the attacker.
Iran may also try to attack Israel. If that happens it will be disastrous. With the strike effectively coordinated between Israel, Saudi Arabia and US military forces, the Iranian military would be crippled and forced to surrender.
Already, the American war machine is churning out. US Navy forces, deploying full force, have moved from the Pacific Ocean to Japan. Large ground troops are crossing the Atlantic as part of American reinforcements in Europe. The tides are turning as the ground troops are now arriving.
The US Navy dwarfs the Chinese so that the Chinese army can be pushed back. Taiwan, the Philippines and South Korea will be liberated over time. If China refuses to submit, America can send troops. Nevertheless, American and European forces in Eastern Europe would have sent Russian forces back to Moscow at the time.
So far, four outcomes are possible.
- Russia and China will negotiate a ceasefire that will allow them to continue their trade, but with less power and influence than before.
- Team USA actually invaded Russia and China, destroying their governments and replacing them with “democratic” ones. However, I cannot guarantee that these governments will work well.
- Back in a corner, Russia and China launch their nuclear weapons and cannot win.
- It all seems impossible. I simplified the answer to avoid further complications. It would not be as I predicted if the Third World War happened. Even a small fight is likely to bring peace when a war breaks out as no one wants to see a war between the major powers. The Middle East is likely to see less proxy war.
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Homepage||click here|
[web_stories title=”true” excerpt=”false” author=”false” date=”false” archive_link=”true” archive_link_label=”” circle_size=”150″ sharp_corners=”false” image_alignment=”left” number_of_columns=”1″ number_of_stories=”5″ order=”DESC” orderby=”post_title” view=”carousel” /]
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.