The much awaited notice of SBI PO Recruitment 2022 has been posted on the official website of the institution. The bank plans to hire 1673 Probationary Officers in 2018. October 12 is the last day for students to submit their application to SBI PO. SBI PO is a dream job for any student preparing for banking exams. Readers who are willing to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022 post can get complete details about the application process in this post.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022
Students willing to take SBI PO exam and stay up late for its preparation can download an application form from the official website and submit it within the allotted time. However, once the deadline has passed, it will be impossible for any student to apply. Students must do every action to complete the application form before the deadline. They should not wait till the deadline as many problems may come up.
If you are a student who fulfills the requirements and are interested in applying, then check this post for more details about SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022. Students willing to apply for SBI PO Vacancy 2022 must check that they fulfill all the requirements before submitting their application. You are encouraged to thoroughly review the entire SBI PO Notification 2022 information before submitting your application.
SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2022
The link to submit online application for Probationary Officer (PO) posts advertised in SBI PO Notification 2022 was live on September 22, 2022. This blog post contains all the details you need about SBI PO Recruitment 2022.
On SBI, you can find specific information covering the recruitment process for PO jobs in the bank. Additionally, here on this page, we have provided the information of the same.
SBI PO Recruitment Last Date 2022
Graduates willing to work in the banking industry can submit their SBI PO application form by October 12, 2022. The following table provides an overview of all the key dates related to SBI PO 2022 online application process.
|Notification Issued Date||21 September 2022|
|SBI PO online application starts||22 September 2022|
|SBI PO online application ends||12 October 2022|
|payment of application fee||12 October 2022|
|Editing of applications by students||12 October 2022|
|Last date to print application form||27 October 2022|
|SBI PO Exam Date||17/18/19/20 December 2022|
Educational Qualification for SBI PO 2022
- The student must have a bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by the UGC.
- Students in their final year of university who are interested can also apply; However, if they are selected for a personal interview, they will have to provide proof that they have graduated on or before 31 December 2022.
- Students who have completed either an integrated dual degree or an integrated master’s program are eligible to enroll for the SBI PO exam. However, they will be directed to certify that they have obtained the graduation certificate on or before December 31, 2022.
drink age limit for
For a student to be considered eligible for SBI PO Exam 2022, they will need to ensure that they fall within the specified age limit. The age of a student cannot be less than the minimum or more than the maximum age limit. Let us have a look at the specific age requirements to appear in SBI PO Exam 2022, which are as follows:
- To appear in SBI PO exam, students need to demonstrate that they are at least 21 years of age.
- In SBI, students must be at least 30 years of age to be considered for the post of Probationary Officer.
- Every student’s date of birth must be between 1 April 1990 and 1 April 1999 to be eligible for consideration.
SBI PO Recruitment Exam 2022 Final Selection
To know more about SBI PO Recruitment PO to submit your application. SBI PO 2022 is a dream job for any student studying for banking exams; Read the following advice:
- The marks obtained in the preliminary examination will not be included in the final merit list for selection.
- Students have to clear both preliminary and main examinations separately.
- After adding the converted main exam, group exercise and interview marks (out of 100), the final merit list is determined.
how to apply For Recruitment 2022?
- Go to SBI Portal.
- Follow the link on the page that says “Apply.”
- A link to the registration form will appear in a new window.
- Select “New Registration” option on the application window to create a new account.
- Fill in your details, such as your name, date of birth, email address, mobile phone number, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” option.
- After completing the registration a Registration ID and a Password will be sent to the phone number and email address provided by you.
If any student is applying online for SBI PO Recruitment 2022, then let us know in the comment field.
|official website||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Homepage||click here|
[web_stories title=”true” excerpt=”false” author=”false” date=”false” archive_link=”true” archive_link_label=”” circle_size=”150″ sharp_corners=”false” image_alignment=”left” number_of_columns=”1″ number_of_stories=”5″ order=”DESC” orderby=”post_title” view=”carousel” /]
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|