RSMSSB has announced the availability of 2996 jobs through the publication of employment notice. On 22nd September 2022, students can start submitting their applications online. The last date to apply for the post online is 21 October 2022. Our employees regularly follow RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 and update this page with new available posts information. Students can get enough information on the latest notices widely released by various states by using the direct link given below.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
On 21st September 2022, Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, also known as RSMSSB released the CET notice. A total of 2996 Patwari posts as well as other posts will be filled as a result of this RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 drive. As per the timeline of the recruitment process, the online registration will start from today at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Interested students should check this page for information on eligibility requirements, important dates, selection process and application steps. There is a hyperlink that takes you directly to the application below. Students have been given time till October 21, 2022 to fill the application form, which means they have a month to do so. The exam will be conducted at various exam centers located across the country.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Following steps will be used in RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 selection process:
Written Exam: This exam will be held between 6th and 9th January 2022. This particular test will take a total of three hours to complete. This test consists of 150 questions for 300 possible marks, each carrying a weightage of two marks.
Document Verification: If you pass the written test, the officer in charge of the event would like to see your identity documents before proceeding to the next stage of the process, document verification. In preparation for this stage of the selection process, place an order for your identity documents.
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
- Students must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Computer Science as well as an Associate’s degree or PGDCA which is at least one year long.
- For Senior Computer Instructor post, students should have ME or M.Tech.
Age Limit for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
- Students age should be between 18 to 40 as on 1st January 2023 with minimum age of 18 years.
- Central government rules will apply relaxation in age requirements for students from unreserved categories.
RSMSSB is one such organization which conducts the interview and examination of the students who want to become officers in Rajasthan. The Board decides whether the opportunity to become an officer is acceptable to students by using an established convention of assessment frameworks including knowledge tests, interviews and character assessments. There is no limit to the number of attempts in this direction. At the meeting, a battery of mental and character tests will be administered to evaluate the suitability of each student for the bonus offered by the Army. SSB uses examinations to select students with qualities similar to that of officers.
The sole responsibility of the RSMSSB is to conduct the assessment, and then it will provide the prescription. Prior to preparation and commissioning, useful up-and-comers receive a critical review, and if they are deemed acceptable, their names are mentioned on a “merit list”. Students who have completed written examinations, as scheduled by a PIB, because of their service in the Territorial Army, or appeared before the Services Selection Board get SSB focus to travel. Students for administrative positions go through the process of submitting development requests on their behalf to their immediate supervisors.
How to apply online for recruitment?
- Visit the portal rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Select the link labeled “News & Notifications” and look for the link titled “CET (Graduation Level) 2022: Detailed Advertisement” and click on that advertisement.
- Check the notification to verify your eligibility.
- Find the “Apply” option here.
- Start the application process and register on the website if you are using it for the first time.
- Before making the payment, double check that you have entered all your details.
- Select the application form you want to use, check the box that says “Submit,” and then print the document.
If you have any query related to RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 then type your query in comment section.
|official website||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Homepage||click here|
[web_stories title=”true” excerpt=”false” author=”false” date=”false” archive_link=”true” archive_link_label=”” circle_size=”150″ sharp_corners=”false” image_alignment=”left” number_of_columns=”1″ number_of_stories=”5″ order=”DESC” orderby=”post_title” view=”carousel” /]
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|