Farmers have to complete PM Kisan KYC update to get Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana installments and pension benefits. Beneficiaries can update the KYC either by visiting the CSC or online through the official portal @ www.pmkisan.gov.in, the twelfth installment is going to be transferred in September. Farmers whose KYC is not up to date will not get the amount.
PM Kisan KYC Update
Through the PM KISAN central government program, farmers meeting specific needs can get financial assistance from the Government of India. According to this idea, each land-owning farmer family would get Rs. 6,000, distributed in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 every four months. Under this scheme, the amount will be deposited in the bank accounts of the eligible farmers.
There have been significant changes recently in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Next payment will be available only to those farmers who successfully complete e-KYC, They won’t get their reward until it’s done. Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme was created to help the farmers and almost all are registered.
|Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme|
|started by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|total beneficiary||more than 12 crore|
|total annual assistance||Rs.6000/-|
|Mode PM Kisan KYC Update||CSC Center / Online|
|place||all over India|
The family income of the candidate should be less than Rs. 6,00,000. annually to qualify for program benefits. And no one in the candidate’s family should work for the government. If any family member works for government then you are not eligible to submit online form for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022. An Aadhar card is required along with the bank account details of the candidates. For additional information please visit the official website of Government of India at pmkisan.gov.in.
Benefits of PM Kisan KYC
- The initiative was launched to provide financial assistance to farmers, especially small and marginal farmers.
- Since this program was started by the federal government, farmers across the country will get the benefit.
- To help the participants stay informed about their status and other government notifications related to the programme, they are also given the PM Kisan Smartphone App.
- They have access to information about payments made to their account in installments.
- The government has urged farmers to sign up and take advantage of the benefits of the programme.
- E-KYC is essential to prevent incidents of fraud or money laundering. The program made a point of helping struggling farmers.
Required information for eKYC registration
The following documents must be present for those who wish to register. They must meet the requirements for eligibility. For their convenience, the farmers must have the following documents with them while going through eKYC. At the time of registration, the beneficiary has to provide the following details:
- Name of Farmer/Husband/Wife
- Date of Birth of Farmer/Husband
- Bank account number
- IFSC/MICR Code
- mobile number
- aadhar number
- Other customer information from passbook
How to check PM Kisan KYC status online?
According to the government, the farmers who have signed up for PM Kisan Yojana should now have an e-KYC card. To get an e-KYC card, follow these steps:
- You can get more details about PM Kisan on the official website.
- On the right side of the screen is the Farmers Corner option.
- To access eKYC, click on the link on that page.
How to update KYC through CSC?
The farmers who wish to register their details in the Common Service Center (CSC) may contact the State Nodal Officer (SNO) of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) Scheme or e-Governance Services India Limited-Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC-) Can be used. SPV). Farmers who want to update using offline approach should follow the instructions and do it on time. These steps are to be followed:
- To update KYC at Common Service Center through In-Person Verification (CSC).
- An individual must have the necessary paperwork to authenticate the account.
- After that ask for aadhar update for PM Kisan Yojana or PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana at the center.
- You have to complete the biometric login.
- After this your account will be opened where you can update the Aadhar card number and submit the form after checking it.
- As soon as your KYC is updated, a confirmation message will be sent to the given mobile number.
How to Complete PM Kisan KYC Update Online?
The farmers who want to upgrade their KYC need to follow the steps mentioned below. This is necessary to take advantage of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- First of all visit the official website of PM Kisan at pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then on the home page, scroll down to Farmers Corner.
- Click on KYC icon.
- Then a new page will be displayed, where you will have to enter your Aadhaar Registration Number to complete the Aadhaar OTP e-KYC. Then select “Search”.
- As soon as you enter the cellphone number linked to your Aadhar card, the software will send the OTP to the number. After that you have to enter OTP.
- To end the process, enter the latest OTP you received in the box provided on the page.
Thus, all the beneficiaries are advised to complete the PM Kisan KYC update in order to continue receiving the benefits of the scheme on time.
|official website||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|