LIC Housing Finance Limited is looking for eligible students to fill the posts of Assistant and Assistant Manager. The application process for LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 is now underway, and the last date to submit the filled application form is August 25. The notification disclosed that the recruitment should be conducted between September and October.
lic hfl recruitment 2022
On LIC HFL Portal i.e. www.lichousing.com, LIC HFL has published an announcement on LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 for Assistant & AM Posts. LIC has an associate or subsidiary firm which goes by the name LIC HFL. Students aspiring to make a career in LIC HFL and join one of the most reputed firms will get a chance to do so because of this opportunity, which will allow them to be affiliated with the Central Government Sector.
Students who fulfill the requirements can submit their application for LIC HFL posts on 4th August 2020. While filling the post of Assistant, students are assessed on the basis of their merit in their respective fields; However, while filling the post of Assistant Manager, students are assessed on the basis of their merit across India.
LIC HFL Recruitment Apply Online for Assistant & AM Posts 2022
LIC Administration has announced the LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 application process, which will fill up 80 Assistant & AM Posts. It appears that students who have completed their bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or MBA from any recognized institute or university in India are eligible to apply.
This is an educational qualification. After reviewing all the information, students who are interested in Latest LIC Housing Finance Limited Job Openings 2022 can apply for the posts. Students can submit their applications to participate in the latest LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 starting from 4th August 2022 and continuing till 25th August 2022.
lic hfl recruitment last date 2022
On 4th August 2022, the admin of the official portal connected to apply online for LIC HFL Assistant Recruitment post available for the users. Students can submit their applications online using the official website or the direct URL given below.
It is recommended that students submit their applications for Assistant and Assistant Manager roles on or before the due date, August 25, 2022. You will find a direct link to submit your application online at the bottom of this page; It will be activated as soon as the process starts.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- The application fee for the posts of Assistant and Assistant Manager is Rs.800.
- Assistant: An initial monthly basic pay of Rs. 22,730
- Assistant Manager: Starting Monthly Basic Pay of Rs. 53,620
How to apply online for recruitment?
- Visit the official website of LIC HFL https://www.lichousing.com/.
- Navigate to the top navigation bar of the home page and click on the “Careers” option. You will be redirected to a new website, find an external link to process LIC HFL 2022 Exam.
- Go to the page labeled Online Application Form.
- Provide relevant credentials and required paperwork.
- Select the “Submit” button.
- Upload your picture and provide your personal information (.jpg, less than 500kb).
- Enter data about your professional experience and educational qualifications.
- Upload your resume and complete all available fields under “Other Information.” Also, you have to pay the application cost, which is Rs 800 for both the posts.
- Accept the announcement, then click the Preview option.
- After filling the form, submit your LIC HFL Application Form 2022.
Please leave a comment below if any student has any query regarding LIC HFL Recruitment 2022.
|official website||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Homepage||click here|
questions to ask
How many posts are available under the Recruitment 2022 program?
The notification announced the eighty available posts.
What is the cost of application for the post of LIC HFL Assistant?
All the students have to pay the application fee of Rs. 800/- for participating in the recruitment.
[web_stories title=”true” excerpt=”false” author=”false” date=”false” archive_link=”true” archive_link_label=”” circle_size=”150″ sharp_corners=”false” image_alignment=”left” number_of_columns=”1″ number_of_stories=”5″ order=”DESC” orderby=”post_title” view=”carousel” /]
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|