KEA has published the official announcement for the Veterinary Assistant for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Karnataka. There are 250 vacancies for Veterinary Assistants that need to be filled. Students eager to work for Karnataka Government, you can start submitting your applications for this recruitment. Students who fulfill the requirements can submit their applications for KEA Veterinary Assistant Vacancy 2022 by visiting the official portal www.kea.kar.nic.in. KEA Recruitment starts from 05 October 2022 for those who register online.
KEA Veterinary Assistant Vacancy 2022
Eligible and interested students to apply for state government jobs can visit KEA Notification 2022 website which also contains more details. The cutoff date to apply through the website is November 04 in 2022. KEA will conduct a test for the students as part of the sampling method. Students can refer to KEA Recruitment 2022 for more details about selection process, age limit and reservation.
Students are obliged to provide correct and correct information while filling the online application form. Any further messages will be posted on the website for easy access and can also be delivered via email or text. To submit an online application form for KEA Veterinary Assistant Vacancy 2022, students must have a valid email address and mobile number. They have to keep these details updated till the screening process is completed.
KEA Veterinary Assistant Notification 2022
KEA Veterinary Assistant Notification 2022 on the availability of 250 jobs for Junior Veterinary Assistants. From 5th to 4th November, students can submit their applications online for KEA Veterinary Assistant Vacancy 2022. Students should read the official announcement before submit their application online for Junior Veterinary Assistant post.
The recruitment board announced 250 open posts of Junior Veterinary Assistant in the year 2022. To know more about KEA Recruitment 2022 opportunities visit the company official portal. Students must read carefully the official announcement for Junior Veterinary Assistant Jobs before proceeding with the online registration process.
KEA Veterinary Assistant Vacancy Schedule
Along with the notification released by the authority, all the necessary details, such as KEA Veterinary Assistant Recruitment, will also be notified. The following table details the important dates that must be observed to register for the Veterinary Assistant posts. Students are encouraged to maintain frequent visits to this website to make them aware of the most recent information on KEA Junior Veterinary Assistant Vacancy 2022.
|Event Description||required dates|
|Official notification release date||23 September 2022|
|Registration start date||05 October 2022|
|Registration Last Date||4 November 2022|
|Admit card issue date||before the exam|
KEA Veterinary Assistant Application Fee
Application fee has to be deposited in any e-post office. This can be done at any time. The amount of money required to apply varies among students because of the category they belong to. There is a list of application fees, broken down as follows, for the Junior Veterinary Assistant posts open in KEA:
|class of students||Application fee|
|Unreserved / Category: 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||₹750|
|PWD / SC / ST||₹500|
Eligibility Criteria for KEA Veterinary Assistant Vacancy 2022
qualification in education
- Students must have a minimum 10th class Diploma or equivalent degree from a recognized Board, University or Institute.
- For more details about the required level of education refer the official notification.
- Age should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PWD and PH students.
How to download notification?
- To access the official portal, type “kea.kar.nic.in” in the browser.
- Get the information best suited to your needs.
- This will open the notification; You can read it and confirm your eligibility.
- You have proceeded to apply online if you are a student who meets the requirements and if you are eligible.
How to apply online for the vacancy?
- For more details visit the official portal www.cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea.
- Open the KEA Recruitment & Latest News section on the page you see in the browser.
- Follow the link to apply for that post.
- Include all academic and personal facts in as much detail as necessary.
- Upload the scanned copy of the relevant papers as per the requirements.
- Get a printed copy of the last page of the registration process.
Leave a comment below with any questions or concerns regarding KEA Veterinary Assistant Vacancy 2022.
|official website||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Homepage||click here|
[web_stories title=”true” excerpt=”false” author=”false” date=”false” archive_link=”true” archive_link_label=”” circle_size=”150″ sharp_corners=”false” image_alignment=”left” number_of_columns=”1″ number_of_stories=”5″ order=”DESC” orderby=”post_title” view=”carousel” /]
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|