Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is already accepting the registration for IGNOU 2023 programme, which started from December 27, 2022. Must be completed before submission of application January 31, 2023, Candidates willing to apply for IGNOU Registration 2023 can visit the official website ignou.ac.in or ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in,
If you could not attend the most recent session in July 2022, apply for the current session, which is called the January 2023 Admission Session. Pursuing education with IGNOU is a decision that can never be made by mistake. To begin with, the degree that can be earned from this institution is valid and recognized as being equivalent to a degree earned from any other recognized institution. Also, it is a boon for students who are unable to start or complete their education due to any of the reasons mentioned earlier, as it opens up educational opportunities for them.
ignou registration 2023
Registration for certificate, ODL, online and distance education programs offered by IGNOU 2023 will be available when the session starts in January. before applying for ignou admission 2023Candidates should thoroughly review the program structure and qualification requirements.
|IGNOU Registration Start Date (January 2023 Session)||December 27, 2022|
|ignou registration last date||January 31, 2023|
|ignou course start date||to be declared|
|ignou syllabus exam date||to be declared|
|ignou application form link||check here|
IGNOU Registration Eligibility Criteria 2023
IGNOU currently operates internationally in addition to its operations in India, making it one of the most important open universities in India. Suppose you are one of those people who want to take admission in any educational program offered by IGNOU. In that case, we will assist you with the prerequisites and other requirements for each program.
- Advanced Certificate:- The student must have either 10+2 certificate or equivalent certificate from a reputed institute.
- If students want to take admission in undergraduate degree program then they must have ten and 10+2 certificate.
- To be eligible for a Postgraduate Diploma in the same field, the student must first have completed all the requirements for a bachelor’s degree.
- Courses Leading to Master’s Degree:- The student must have completed the graduate program from a recognized university.
- To enroll in M.Phil courses, students need a master’s degree with a score of at least 55% (this is the minimum for general applicants), while for SC/ST/OBC candidates Pass should be 50%.
- To enroll in PhD courses, the student must have a master’s degree or M.Phil degree with minimum 55% marks.
As a result, you meet the requirements to be eligible for the program you have chosen; Proceed fast to complete the admission process. You can obtain additional details by visiting the IGNOU website and downloading the brochure or prospectus about the program of your interest.
How can I fill IGNOU 2023 Registration Form?
Step 1 – Registration
- Please visit the official website of the institute ignou.ac.in or ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that says “Register Online”, then click on the link that says “Fresh Admission”.
- Select “Click here for New Registration”.
- Please read the relevant instructions and fill in all the required details, such as your name, email address and phone number. The information entered should match with the information written on the educational credentials.
- Candidates will be contacted through the email address and phone number with which they had registered to receive their login and password.
Step 2: Complete the IGNOU Application Form 2023 with the required information.
After entering their IGNOU login credentials (username and password), candidates can start filling the application form with required personal details. Candidates are required to input their IGNOU login credentials.
Step 3: Enter your information into the program’s form.
IGNOU Registration 2023 requires some information about your program.
- system of education
- program type
- program enrollment
- area code
- Program Study Center Code
Include details of your educational qualification.
Step 4: Upload Your Documents
In the last step, the prospective candidates have to submit the scanned copies of the following documents.
- Document proving one’s age with photograph and signature, and a certificate (if any)
- BPL certificate (if below poverty line)
- academic credentials
- Certificate of Classification (if applicable)
IGNOU 2023 Application fee
Candidates have to submit the application fee when they have completed the candidates ignou application form, This amount will include not only the registration fee but also the admission fee for the programme. There will be a reduction of fifteen percent in the total cost if the candidate receives his study material in digital form instead of hard copy. Candidates can use the online mode of payment using Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card to pay the IGNOU Registration Fee.
Spread your wings and let your professional life fly high without any hindrance. It does not matter if you are unable to attend the regularly scheduled classes or if you are unable to continue your studies. IGNOU is another option if you cannot afford to go to a private institution as the cost may prevent you from reaching your academic potential. If you go through the details of the application process at IGNOU, there is no question in anyone’s mind that you will be successful in your academic endeavors.
Post IGNOU Registration 2023 Last Date, Apply Online, ignou.ac.in first appeared uttarpradeshlive.com,
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- Cwc Recruitment 2023, Notification, Registration, Schedule & Selection Process, Vacancies Apply Online @ cwc.gov.in - March 24, 2023
- Nothing’s Possible Sub-brand ‘Particles by XO’ Spotted in Live Image on Korean NRRA Certification, Design Revealed - March 24, 2023
- Samsung Galaxy F14 5G Arrives in India: Every Important Detail - March 24, 2023