Tomorrow, October 27th, 2022CAT Admit Card will be issued. CAT 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on November 27. IIM Bangalore will conduct the CAT 2022 exam in three sessions in 150 cities across India. CAT 2022 will be the duration 2 hour, with sectional time. Because CAT hall tickets must be brought to the exam centers, all the candidates can get them from the official website iimcat.ac.in,
CAT Admit Card
CAT 2022 exam is essential for admission to various management programs in IIMs. On November 27, CAT 2022 will be conducted online at designated exam centers across the country. The admit card of CAT 2022 will contain the information of the candidates, such as application number, roll number, exam centre, reporting and exam timings.
IIM Bangalore will release CAT admit card online on October 27. CAT Admit Card Will be available for download on the official website on the scheduled date. To download CAT 2022 admit card, candidates need to enter their CAT login ID and password.
|name of exam||Common Entrance Test CAT 2022|
|governing body||IIM Bangalore|
|admit card date||October 27, 2022 at 5:00 PM|
|admit card mode||online|
|exam date||November 27, 2022|
IIM CAT admit card is an essential document to bring to the exam centre, so candidates must have a color printout of the same.
iimcat.ac.in admit card date 2022
|planning||CAT 2022 Dates|
|CAT Admit Card Date||27 October 2022|
|CAT Exam Date||November 27, 2022|
IIM CAT Exam Timings 2022
Three sessions of CAT 2022 exam will be conducted on a single day. The exam slots will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of first come, first serve (application submission) policy. The CAT exam timings are tabulated below:
|CAT Exam Slot||exam time||reporting time||Last entry allowed|
|slot 1||8:30 am to 10:30 am||7:00 am||8:15 am|
|slot 2||12:30 PM to 2:30 PM||11:00 AM||12:15 pm|
|slot 3||4:30 pm to 6:30 pm||3.00 pm||4:15 pm|
Documents Required with CAT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates must bring an ID proof issued by the Government of India or their previous college/university along with their iimcat.ac.in 2022 hall ticket to the examination hall. Following are the documents they can use as ID proof:
- Aadhar card
- voter id card
- pan card
- ration magazine
- College/University ID
- Driver’s license
How to Download CAT Admit Card 2022?
step 1: Visit the official website of CAT at iimcat.ac.in.
step 2: Navigate to the ‘Login’ page and enter the Application ID and Password.
step 3: Click on the ‘CAT Admit Card’ tab in the dashboard.
step 4: Click on the download button to get the CAT Admit Card.
Step 5: Make multiple copies for future use
CAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check here complete details of CAT exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in computer based test mode.
- Question Types: The question paper will consist of both objective and non-objective questions.
- Time: The CAT exam will last for a total of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Exam Centres: There will be examination centers located all over the country.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry three marks.
- Negative Marking: In the objective type section, 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. There will be no negative marking in the subjective section.
|section||Total MCQs||Total Non MCQs||total marks|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (Volume I)||24||10||102|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (Volume II)||24||8||96|
|Quantitative Ability (Section III)||27||7||102|
CAT Admit Card 2022 Important Considerations
The section below lists some important points to remember.
- The hard copy of CAT Hall Ticket should be readable.
- Candidates have to affix one passport size color photograph in the space provided.
- On the other hand, candidates should only sign in the space provided in the presence of the invigilator.
- Candidates should double check the exam and exam center reporting time on their admit card. Candidates have to report at the exam center before the scheduled time.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination center after 8.45 am and before 2.15 pm
- For the first slot – the reporting time is up to 7.30 am.
- The timing of the second slot is 1 PM.
- Inside the examination hall, paper and pencil will be provided for rough calculations.
- It is recommended to download two copies, as one has to be submitted at the exam centre.
Candidates are advised to keep their CAT admit card safe till the admission process is completed, as it may be required at the time of counselling.
|official website||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|