As per an announcement of BTSC Recruitment 2022, there are 12771 openings for ECG Technician & Others. We will give you all the information regarding the recruitment process of Bihar Technical Service Commission for 2022. The Bihar Technical Service Commission Act, 2014 established the Bihar Technical. The Service Commission will select the students for the Technical Group B and C posts within the Bihar State Government. Before the establishment of the Technical Commission, the Bihar Staff Selection Commission had appointed students to these posts. Under the terms of this commission, an officer of the level of the Indian Administrative Service, an officer in charge of the pay scale or a retired Indian Administrative Service officer of similar qualification can be appointed. Read this article to get complete information.
BTSC Recruitment 2022
A notification indicating a huge number of openings for the posts of Female Health Worker (ANM), ECG Technician, X-Ray Technician, and Operation Theater Assistant was published by Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) (OTA).
At pariksha.nic.in, candidates can apply by submitting an online application. The application link will not work after 1st September 2022. After adding up the vacancies for all the posts there are more than 12,000 vacancies for the students to apply for.
BTSC Notification for 12771 ANM & Other Posts
Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has posted many opportunities for the professions of Female Health Worker (ANM), ECG Technician, X-Ray Technician, and Operation Theater Assistant (OTA). Applying online at pariksha.nic.in is the only way for students to avail this offer. They must know that the application link will be disabled on September 1, 2022. The commission is providing more than 12000 opportunities after adding the vacancies for all the posts. There are 10709 vacancies for ANM, 1096 for OTA, 803 for X-Ray Technicians and 163 for ECG.
BTSC Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
Students must know the following important dates for BTSC Recruitment 2022. Some of the dates mentioned below are subject to change. There may be additional or alternate dates. Visit the Bihar Technical Service Commission website.
|Starting date to apply online||02/08/2022|
|Last date to apply online||01/09/2022|
|Last date to pay fee||01/09/2022|
BTSC Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
All the information you need to know about the application cost for BTSC Recruitment 2022 is given here. Before paying the application fee, we suggest the students to read the rules, procedures and recommendations of the official notification.
|SC/ST/Ph. for||₹ 50/-|
- ANM-Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery ANM or higher Qualification: Bihar Female Health Worker GNM, B.Sc. in Nursing, or an M.Sc. in Nursing.
- ECG Technician – Graduation or Diploma in ECG Technician.
- Radiographer should possess Radiography Diploma, Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Radio Imaging Techniques.
- OR Assistant (OTA): Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology, OR Assistant Diploma, or higher qualification.
- Note: Age limit is 21 to 37 years.
- ECG for ages 18 to 37
- 18 to 37 years, OTA
- X-Ray Technician, Age Limit: 18 to 37
How to apply online for recruitment?
- Visit http://pariksha.nic.in/ and select “Notifications/Advertisement” option to view all job notification information.
- Apply for any of the mentioned alerts by clicking the “Apply” link next to each notice.
- After clicking on “Apply” button you will see “Candidate Registration” option.
- To start Part-I candidate registration process, you have to select “Candidate Registration” option. The “Candidate Basic Registration” page will open wherein the students will be required to enter the relevant details.
- Pay the application fee by selecting “Click here to proceed for payment”. State Bank MOPS (Multiple Choice Payment System), in which three payment methods include net banking, (ii) card payment, and (iii) other payment modes, will appear.
- “Payment Acknowledgment Receipt (PAR)” will be displayed after correct payment through one of the above mentioned modes. Click on “Print Payment Receipt” to print the PAR.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” on the “Candidate Section” page to complete the process.
- The application process will be interrupted if the student does not check the box “I declare that I have read the user instructions and complete notification” at the top of the website. Online applications can be submitted only by those who agree to the terms.
If you have any query related to this topic, feel free to comment below.
|official website||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Homepage||click here|
[web_stories title=”true” excerpt=”false” author=”false” date=”false” archive_link=”true” archive_link_label=”” circle_size=”150″ sharp_corners=”false” image_alignment=”left” number_of_columns=”1″ number_of_stories=”5″ order=”DESC” orderby=”post_title” view=”carousel” /]
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|