Go ahead and check all the information regarding Army Dental Corps SSC Recruitment 2022. Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment Looks like 2022 has been announced by Army Dental Corps officials. There are now 30 open positions in Short Service Commission (SSC) and applications are being sought from enthusiastic applicants to fill them. While filling NEET (MDS)-2022 application form, only those applicants eligible to apply are those who checked the box labeled “Yes” for SSC option under AD Core option.
Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2022
Candidates have to demonstrate that they fulfill the mandatory educational requirements as mentioned by the officials. Also, in the following paragraphs of this article, you will get information about Army Dental Corps SSC Recruitment 2022. This information includes educational requirements, age limit, Army Dental Corps salary and other facts. We went through to include the link to the Army Dental Corps official website in the key link table so that the interested parties can know the eligibility, terms and conditions, instructions and specifics of apply online.
|Organization Name||Join the Army Dental Corps|
|post name||dental core|
The link to apply online will be activated from 15 July 2022; However, the deadline has been set for 14 August 2022. Dental students, both male and female, who have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, often referred to as NEET (MDS)-2022, may be eligible for a post. in the Indian Army. The Army Dental Corps now has 30 open positions for consideration for the Short Service Commission through 2022.
Indian Army has revealed that there will be 30 vacancies for the post of SSC Officer. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in will become the central point of information regarding eligibility, terms and conditions and mode of submission of online application from July 15, 2022.
Army Dental Corps Notification 2022
Both male and female dental students appearing in NEET (MDS)-2022 National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test are eligible for a post in Indian Army. There are now 30 slots available to offer Short Service Commission through Army Dental Corps 2022. Indian Army has announced a total of 30 SSC Officer Vacancies. A dedicated website for joining the Indian Army will be available on July 15, 2022, detailing eligibility, terms and conditions, applications and instructions.
Army Dental Corps Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates need to have acquired either a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) degree from an institution of higher education in India, recognized by the Dental Council of India, before the minimum final year of BDS. With grade point average 55 percent. (DCI).
- By the end of July 2022, they must have completed a mandatory rotational internship mandated by the DCI. It is also necessary to have a Permanent Dental Registration Certificate from the State Dental Council of DCI, which is valid till December 2022.
- NEET (MDS)-2022 National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test was conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi on May 2, 2022. It was open only to those who had taken NEET (MDS)-2022. National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test. A National Board of Examination (NBE) examination was conducted here.
Candidates willing to apply for SSC Officer Posts through Army Dental Corps 2022 can do so here. As discussed in Army Dental Corps Notification 2022, candidates must be 45 years of age or less as on December 1, 2022. Relaxation in upper age restriction is applicable to those who are eligible. Recruitment should start on or before December 1, 2022.
How to apply for Army Dental Corps Recruitment?
- Please make sure you check the official notification given by the Army Dental Corps.
- You can download the application form from the website given below.
- Take a print out of the hard copy of the application form.
- Complete the application by providing all the relevant credentials listed.
- Make sure you have entered the correct information on the application.
- Applicants have to submit all relevant supporting documents attested by an official.
- You must provide a copy of your course life in your application.
- Please provide a copy of the check or money order used to pay the application fee.
- Please ensure that the application form is submitted and that you take a copy of the file for your records.
|official website||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Homepage||click here|
[web_stories title=”true” excerpt=”false” author=”false” date=”false” archive_link=”true” archive_link_label=”” circle_size=”150″ sharp_corners=”false” image_alignment=”left” number_of_columns=”1″ number_of_stories=”5″ order=”DESC” orderby=”post_title” view=”carousel” /]
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|