- Debina has recently shared pictures, in which she is wearing heels.
- Was trolled for wearing heels
- Now Debina has reacted to the criticism received
Earlier this year, Debina Banerjee and Gurmeet Choudhary announced that they are expecting their first child. A few days ago, Debina shared pictures with Gurmeet and she was wearing heels. The to-be mom was trolled for wearing high heels and now, while talking to Etimes, Debina has reacted to the criticism. “I know from doctors to normal people giving me a lot of suggestions, but there is something called material. I just did a photoshoot wearing those heels and standing up. Gurmeet made me wear those heels. Helped and we shot it as a video. Neither did I run on the street nor walk around in those high heels. So obviously, please try and understand. Don’t be hyper and think I am those Running a marathon in high heels. So, I hope you got my answer ‘why did you wear heels’,” Debina said.
In the comment section of the post, social media users commented, “You should not wear high heels now”, “Please don’t wear heels ma’am.. wear flats”, and “heels matt pehno di.”
See pictures of Debina Banerjee and Gurmeet Choudhary:
On Wednesday, Debina Banerjee announced by sharing a monochrome photo that she has entered the third trimester of pregnancy. Part of her caption read, “Standing in the third trimester…with swollen feet…many walks to the toilet…constipation…leaking with sneezing and coughing or even a Heartfelt laughter…reminds me that I’m pregnant…reminds me it’s real…not after all these years..it’s finally yes.”
See post here:
On the work front, Debina Banerjee was last seen in the film. Zoo seven years ago.
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- Redmi Book 15E Enterprise Edition Laptop launched with Intel i7 Chip - March 25, 2023
- ICG Navik Result 2023 Answer Key, Cut Off Marks, Merit list download - March 25, 2023
- IARI recruitment 2022 – 641 Technician Posts, Apply Online, Notification - March 25, 2023