TNTET Paper 2 Answer Key 2023 will be released on the official website of Teacher Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu most likely 2nd week of February 2023, The candidates who are going to appear in the examination are informed that they have to visit the official website https://trb.tn.nic.in/To download TNTET Answer Key 2023 Paper 2.
TNTET Paper 2 Answer Key 2023
Lakhs of students have appeared in TNTET 2023 Paper 2 and all of them are eagerly waiting for its release. TNTET 2023 Answer KeyTeachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has not yet confirmed when they are going to release the answer key but it is estimated that it may be released in the second week of February 2023. After the release of www.trb.tn. nic.in 2023 Answer Key, We will provide below direct link to download it.
|examination||31 Jan to 12 Feb 2023|
|BarleyIr key||February 2023|
|Examination||teacher eligibility test|
|Organizer||teacher recruitment board|
|TNTET 2023 Paper 2 Answer Key||available soon|
TNTET 2023 Paper 2 was conducted from 31st January to 12th February 2023 in online mode at various exam centers in which a huge number of candidates participated who want to get TET certificate for recruitment to the post of teachers. Currently looking for candidates TNTET Paper 2 Answer Key 2023 So that they can check their tentative score and estimate whether they are going to clear the exam or not.
trb.tn.nic.in Answer Key 2023 Paper 2 PDF Download Link
The notification for TNTET 2023 Paper 2 was released by the Teacher Recruitment Board on March 07, 2022. Eligible candidates applied online from 14th March to 13th April and 18th April to 26th April. The hall ticket for Paper II was released on January 28 on the official website. 2023 and the exam was conducted from 31 Jan to 12 Feb 2023. Answer key will be released soon, and after that candidates will be able to download it from https://www.trb.tn.nic.in/.
The link to download the Paper Solution PDF will be activated inside the table which is available above, make sure to subscribe to the push notification to get notified about it when it is officially released in online mode.
Raise Objection TNTET Paper 2 Answer Key 2023
150 multiple choice questions were asked from Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I & II and Mathematics and Science / Social Science. After downloading the answer key if you find any mistake then you will be able to challenge it. To raise an objection against the MCQs, the candidate has to pay a certain amount. Check out this step-by-step guide to do so.
- Visit the web portal of TNTRB https://trb.tn.nic.in/,
- Tap on the option Raise Objection (TNTET 2023 Paper II)Tap on it.
- chose question number and then pay charge To challenge the answer key.
The link to challenge the answer key will also be activated in the above given once it is made public at https://trb.tn.nic.in/.
How to Download TNTET Answer Key 2023 Paper 2?
We have given below step by step complete guide to download TNTET Paper 2 Answer Key 2023.
- Visit the official website of Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu, which is available at trb.tn.nic.in/.
- You will get an option of Tamil Nadu TeACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST TNTET PAPER-II-2022 – CBT- Answer Key.
- Enter your registration number and password and then tap on the submit button to download the provisional score.
To check the provisional score you have to find out about the number of correct responses in Paper II and multiply it by 1. You must bookmark this webpage, so that you can visit it frequently and get updated information. tap to check more pdf answer key,
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- AP Police Constable Result 2023, Download Link, Merit List & Cut Off @slprb.ap.gov.in - March 29, 2023
- Teri Meri Doriyaan 29th March 2023 Written Episode Update: Sahiba Impresses Akaal and Japjot – Rojgar News – Latest News Today - March 29, 2023
- Femina Miss India Pageant ropes in Bhumi Pednekar for hosting the 59th edition : Bollywood News – Rojgar News – Latest News Today - March 29, 2023