The youth who connects the fuse to the power line was burned due to an electric shock

hear the news

hear the news

Carefully. The young man was electrocuted when he connected the fuse to the power line. The first indigenous treatment was given to the youth who were electrocuted. He is later admitted to the hospital. The young man’s body is badly burned. The condition should be critical.
The power line fuse had blown in Lehra Kamangar Village, Hayatnagar Police Station. It is said that Nasir, the 32-year-old son of villager Chhidda, turned off the lineman to fix the fuse. Nasir does the job of correcting the wire.
He was electrocuted while connecting the fuse. The people nearby immediately buried him in the sand. When the condition did not improve later, he was admitted to a private hospital. The young man’s condition remains critical.
Villagers say the accident was due to the negligence of the electricity authority. Nobody respects responsibly. The supply will also be restored after the shutdown.

Carefully. The young man was electrocuted when he connected the fuse to the power line. The first indigenous treatment was given to the youth who were electrocuted. He is later admitted to the hospital. The young man’s body is badly burned. The condition should be critical.

The power line fuse had blown in Lehra Kamangar Village, Hayatnagar Police Station. It is said that Nasir, the 32-year-old son of villager Chhidda, turned off the lineman to fix the fuse. Nasir is working to correct the wire.

He was electrocuted while connecting the fuse. The people nearby immediately buried him in the sand. When the condition did not improve later, he was admitted to a private hospital. The young man’s condition remains critical.

Villagers say the accident was due to the negligence of the electricity authority. Nobody respects responsibly. The supply is restored even after the shutdown.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply