The work to acquire land for the Ganga Expressway could not be completed

hear the news

hear the news

Badaun. Land acquisition work for the Ganga Expressway from Meerut to Prayagraj will not be completed in the district until June 30th. So far only 85 percent of the land has been acquired. On the other hand, the pace of work at the forestry office is also slow. The forestry office has to determine the forest areas falling in the area of ​​the expressway and at the same time issue permits for the felling of trees.
The 592 km long Ganga Expressway from Meerut to Prayagraj runs through 84 villages from Bisauli, Sadar, Dataganj and Bilsi tehsils of the Badaun district. Around 1100 hectares of land are to be acquired in the district for this purpose. The expressway will pass through 37 villages from Bisauli, 27 from Dataganj, 18 from Sadar and two villages from Bilsi. The land acquisition process in these villages began in February. The Uttar Pradesh Expressway Industrial Development Authority (UPEDA) had set June 30th as the deadline for completing land acquisition and other processes. Now the deadline has been met, but so far only 85 percent of the land acquisition work in the district has been completed.
In fact, the farmers whose land is taken for the expressway also receive quadruple the county rate, but since the farmers do not receive timely compensation, in favor of the UPDA for the Kisan expressway. Recently, many such cases have come to the fore in Bisauli tehsil.
UPDA has taken over the work of line and pole shifting
In the villages through which the eight-lane Ganga Expressway will pass, there are also HT lines and Power Corporation pylons in many villages. They also need to be postponed. The Power Corporation budget was approved for this last month. The work was slow for a few days, but now UPEDA has taken over the work. Sometimes, however, shift work is also impaired by rain. On the other hand, the issuing of permits for the felling of trees by the forestry department is delayed. Officials say the work will be completed on time.
The land acquisition work is in full swing. So far, 85% of the work has been completed. All work is carried out under the supervision of UPEDA. The remaining 15 percent of the acquisition work will also be completed shortly. – Narendra Bahadur Singh, ADM Finance & Revenue

Badaun. Land acquisition work for the Ganga Expressway from Meerut to Prayagraj will not be completed in the district until June 30th. So far only 85 percent of the land has been acquired. On the other hand, the pace of work at the forestry office is also slow. The forestry office has to determine the forest areas falling in the area of ​​the expressway and at the same time issue permits for the felling of trees.

The 592 km long Ganga Expressway from Meerut to Prayagraj runs through 84 villages from Bisauli, Sadar, Dataganj and Bilsi tehsils of the Badaun district. Around 1100 hectares of land are to be acquired in the district for this purpose. The expressway will pass through 37 villages from Bisauli, 27 from Dataganj, 18 from Sadar and two villages from Bilsi. The land acquisition process in these villages began in February. The Uttar Pradesh Expressway Industrial Development Authority (UPEDA) had set June 30th as the deadline for completing land acquisition and other processes. Now the deadline has been met, but so far only 85 percent of the land acquisition work in the district has been completed.

In fact, the farmers whose land is taken for the expressway also receive quadruple the county rate, but since the farmers do not receive timely compensation, in favor of the UPDA for the Kisan expressway. Many such cases have become known in Bisauli tehsil in the past.

UPDA has taken over the work of line and pole shifting

In the villages through which the eight-lane Ganga Expressway will pass, there are also HT lines and Power Corporation pylons in many villages. They also need to be postponed. The Power Corporation budget was approved for this last month. The work was slow for a few days, but now UPEDA has taken over the work. Sometimes, however, shift work is also impaired by rain. On the other hand, the issuing of permits for the felling of trees by the forestry department is delayed. Officials say the work will be completed on time.

The land acquisition work is in full swing. So far, 85% of the work has been completed. All work is carried out under the supervision of UPEDA. The remaining 15 percent of the acquisition work will also be completed shortly. – Narendra Bahadur Singh, ADM Finance & Revenue

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply