The transformer in which the fault occurs, only in this area will the power fail

hear the news

hear the news

In the coming days, the city’s electricity system will also be smart. All urban sub-centers are connected to the control center of the Smart City. In the event of a power failure of a transformer, only the loads connected to this transformer are supplied with power. All of this happens under Smart City. It is to be upgraded from the SCADA system (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition). 71.50 crore will be spent on this work. Of this, 75 percent of the financial support is provided as part of the Smart City Mission and the remaining 25 percent is provided by Purvanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam.
Smart City and Purvanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam are preparing to make the city’s electricity system high-tech and disruption-free. The power supply system is now controlled by the SCADA system. If a fault or cut occurs under a feeder, SCADA automatically connects it to another feeder and starts supplying. The substation or the feeder is currently switched off in the event of a fault.
What is a Scada system?
– SCADA system is operated from a control room, communication, server, UPS etc. rooms are created.
– Distribution lines with substations, feeders, transformers and masts are connected with RMU (Ring Main Unit) from the system
RMUs will be installed in 1400 locations in the city, each RMU will have a different code number, dozen of towers will be installed in these locations.
Such is the monitoring in SCADA
The computer screen installed in the SCADA will closely monitor the activities of consumers and the power grid. In the event of a malfunction in an area, the information is immediately displayed on the computer screen. Which code number has an error in the RMU area. There the control officer informs the technician concerned about the area and monitors him until the fault has been rectified.
The electricity system under Smart City will be high tech. Proceedings are ongoing for this purpose. This regulation is currently in the tendering process. The electricity system will also get better in the coming days. -Gaurang Rathi, CEO Smart City

In the coming days, the city’s electricity system will also be smart. All urban sub-centers are connected to the control center of the Smart City. In the event of a power failure of a transformer, only the loads connected to this transformer are supplied with power. All of this happens under Smart City. It is to be upgraded from the SCADA system (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition). 71.50 crore will be spent on this work. Of this, 75 percent of the financial support is provided as part of the Smart City Mission and the remaining 25 percent is provided by Purvanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam.

Smart City and Purvanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam are preparing to make the city’s electricity system high-tech and disruption-free. The power supply system is now controlled by the SCADA system. If a fault or cut occurs under a feeder, SCADA automatically connects it to another feeder and starts supplying. The substation or the feeder is currently switched off in the event of a fault.

What is a Scada system?

– SCADA system is operated from a control room, communication, server, UPS etc. rooms are created.

– Distribution lines with substations, feeders, transformers and masts are connected with RMU (Ring Main Unit) from the system

RMUs will be installed in 1400 locations in the city, each RMU will have a different code number, dozen of towers will be installed in these locations.

Such is the monitoring in SCADA

The computer screen installed in the SCADA will closely monitor the activities of consumers and the power grid. In the event of a malfunction in an area, the information is immediately displayed on the computer screen. Which code number has an error in the RMU area. There the control officer informs the technician concerned about the area and monitors him until the fault has been rectified.

The electricity system under Smart City will be high tech. Proceedings are ongoing for this purpose. This regulation is currently in the tendering process. The electricity system will also get better in the coming days. -Gaurang Rathi, CEO Smart City

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply