The lineman at the pole was scorched by the current

hear the news

hear the news

Chiriyakot. A linesman climbed a pole after being hit by high-voltage electricity and was scorched by the electricity when the electricity suddenly turned on around 12 noon on Thursday. The JE who reached the site took him to the Azamgarh District Hospital. Ram Singh (35) son Bachchan Singh, a resident of Sirsa village in the police station, is a contract lineman who works at the 33/11 substation in Chiraiyakot. He fixed the bug by climbing the high-voltage pylon connected to the Sechui feeder in the village of Pachista by turning off the power supply at 12 noon on Thursday. As soon as supplies started, Ram Singh was hit by the current and fell to the ground and began to suffer. People from the area informed JE Pradeep Singh about this. JE stopped supplies and took the burned lineman to Azamgarh District Hospital. JE Pradeep Singh said the lineman was now out of danger, according to the doctors.

Chiriyakot. A linesman climbed a pole after being hit by high-voltage electricity and was scorched by the electricity when the electricity suddenly turned on around 12 noon on Thursday. The JE who reached the site took him to the Azamgarh District Hospital. Ram Singh (35) son Bachchan Singh, a resident of Sirsa village in the police station, is a contract lineman who works at the 33/11 substation in Chiraiyakot. He fixed the bug by climbing the high-voltage pylon connected to the Sechui feeder in the village of Pachista by turning off the power supply at 12 noon on Thursday. As soon as supplies started, Ram Singh was hit by the current and fell to the ground and began to suffer. People from the area informed JE Pradeep Singh about this. JE stopped supplies and took the burned lineman to Azamgarh District Hospital. JE Pradeep Singh said the lineman was now out of danger, according to the doctors.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply