The First Challenge To Beat Corona Before The New Villages Government – The First Challenge To Beat Corona Before The New Villages Government

Saharanpur The counting of the three-stage Panchayat elections is almost complete and the new village chief has been chosen. The responsibility to defeat Corona in the villages rests with the newly elected princes. At the same time, the village secretary must cooperate fully. A special campaign is carried out for this and more than 200 small disinfection machines are also purchased. It is issued from the Gram Panchayat Fund itself.
It was planned to rehabilitate each village and even the homes of 884 grams of panchayats from 11 development blocks in the district. Previously 191 groups were formed, now 200 groups have been formed. This includes cleaning staff who, in addition to cleaning from village to village, also take on the sanitary facilities. Disinfection machines are available with 70 percent of the Panchayats, but disinfection machines are now being ordered in small streets. The remaining 30 percent of the large machines are arranged.
A large-scale disinfection campaign is to be carried out in the villages, in which private tankers will be hired. While the campaign is currently ongoing with some tankers present at the Panchayat Raj Department, now that the villages have been formed, preparations have been made to launch this war-based campaign. A goal has been set for running the campaign this week.
Additional medicines and machines were floating, spraying is carried out regularly
Saharanpur Additional medication for spraying pesticides during disinfection will be ordered. So that no village is left untouched by disinfection and drug injections. This campaign is carried out regularly.
Pay special attention to religious sites, panchayat buildings, communal toilets
Saharanpur The month of Holy Ramadan continues and after eight days the feast of Eid is also celebrated. In such a situation, special attention is paid to the rehabilitation and rehabilitation of religious places in rural areas. Apart from that, Panchayat Bhawan and communal toilets are cleaned regularly.
The count of the Panchayat elections has been completed. Every village needs to be rehabilitated. Gram Panchayats will also bear the costs incurred in the ongoing Corona war. A plan was drawn up for this. A large-scale campaign for cleanliness and disinfection is being carried out.
Upendra Raj Singh, DVRO.

Saharanpur The counting of the three-stage Panchayat elections is almost complete and the new village chief has been chosen. The responsibility to defeat Corona in the villages rests with the newly elected princes. At the same time, the village secretary must cooperate fully. To this end, a special campaign is carried out and more than 200 small disinfection machines are purchased. It is issued from the Gram Panchayat Fund itself.

It was planned to rehabilitate each village and even the homes of 884 grams of panchayats from 11 development blocks in the district. Previously 191 groups were formed, now 200 groups have been formed. This includes the cleaning staff who, in addition to cleaning from village to village, also take care of the sanitary facilities. Disinfection machines are available with 70 percent of the panchayats in the village, but disinfection machines are now being ordered in small streets. The remaining 30 percent of the large machines are arranged.

A large-scale disinfection campaign is to be carried out in the villages, in which private tankers will be hired. While the campaign is currently ongoing with some tankers present at the Panchayat Raj Department, now that the villages have been formed, preparations have been made to launch this war-based campaign. A goal has been set for running the campaign this week.

Additional medicines and machines were floating, spraying is carried out regularly

Saharanpur Additional medication for spraying pesticides during disinfection will be ordered. So that no village is left untouched by disinfection and drug injections. This campaign is carried out regularly.

Pay special attention to religious sites, panchayat buildings, communal toilets

Saharanpur The month of Holy Ramadan continues and after eight days the feast of Eid is also celebrated. In such a situation, special attention is paid to the rehabilitation and rehabilitation of religious places in rural areas. Apart from that, Panchayat Bhawan and communal toilets are cleaned regularly.

The count of the Panchayat elections has been completed. Every village needs to be rehabilitated. Gram Panchayats will also bear the costs incurred in the ongoing Corona war. A plan was drawn up for this. A large-scale campaign for cleanliness and disinfection is being carried out.

Upendra Raj Singh, DVRO.

.

Leave a Reply