The Doctor Did Not Come, Girl Died Due To The Bite Of A Poisonous Insect

News Desk, Amar Ujala, Kanpur Published by: Prabhapunj Mishra Updated Sat, 07 Aug 2021 12:00 AM IST

The condition of a nine-year-old girl worsened due to the bite of a poisonous insect in Govindnagar of Kulpahar, Mahoba’s town. The father reached the CHC with the daughter, where doctors could not be found. At the doctor’s residence, the father went to call him and kept pleading, but he did not come.When the doctor did not come, the Class IV employee administered an injection and referred to Mahoba District Hospital. The girl died during treatment. Father Brijendra Kapadia told SDM Suthan Abdullah that daughter Ragini (9) was playing at home on the afternoon of August 4. Then he was bitten by a poisonous insect. On being informed, he was taken to CHC Kulpahar. A Class IV employee was present in the hospital at that time. He immediately informed the doctor by mobile phone but he did not come. When the condition of the girl deteriorated, he himself kept pleading after reaching the doctor’s residence, but the doctor’s heart did not sweat.

Then the employee talked to the doctor on the phone and gave the injection and sent it to Mahoba District Hospital. His daughter died during treatment at the district hospital. The victim has sent a letter to DM, Mahoba and CMO demanding action against the careless doctor.

On the other hand, Superintendent in-charge of CHC Kulpahar, Dr. Vinod Kumar expressed ignorance in the matter. CMO Dr. Manoj Kant Sinha said that the matter was not cognizant. He said that action would be taken after getting the complaint letter.

The condition of a nine-year-old girl worsened due to the bite of a poisonous insect in Govindnagar of Kulpahar, Mahoba’s town. The father reached the CHC with the daughter, where doctors could not be found. At the doctor’s residence, the father went to call him and kept pleading, but he did not come.

When the doctor did not come, the Class IV employee administered an injection and referred to Mahoba District Hospital. The girl died during treatment. Father Brijendra Kapadia told SDM Suthan Abdullah that daughter Ragini (9) was playing at home on the afternoon of August 4.

Then he was bitten by a poisonous insect. On being informed, he was taken to CHC Kulpahar. A Class IV employee was present in the hospital at that time. He immediately informed the doctor by mobile phone but he did not come. When the condition of the girl deteriorated, he himself kept pleading after reaching the doctor’s residence, but the doctor’s heart did not sweat.Then the employee talked to the doctor on the phone and gave the injection and sent it to Mahoba District Hospital. His daughter died during treatment at the district hospital. The victim has sent a letter to DM, Mahoba and CMO demanding action against the careless doctor.

On the other hand, Superintendent in-charge of CHC Kulpahar, Dr. Vinod Kumar expressed ignorance in the matter. CMO Dr. Manoj Kant Sinha said that the matter was not cognizant. He said that action would be taken after getting the complaint letter.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Click Here for Original News Source

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply