Covid Effect Top Institute Bhu Jmi Nit Closed, No Exam Until June – Coronas Chaos: These higher education institutions in the country will not be closed, opened or audited

Education desk, Amar Ujala Published by: Devesh Sharma Updated Thu May 06, 2021 4:19 PM IST Corona epidemic infections are increasing rapidly across the country. On the one hand, the health system is crumbling, on the other hand, the education of children and young people is affected. The state’s higher education institutions are also affected. … Read more

CCSU campuses and colleges declared summer vacation through May 30th – summer vacation May 30th announced at CCSU campus and colleges

Newspaper counter, Amar Ujala, Meerut Published by: Dimple Sirohi Updated Sun May 02, 2021 10:23 PM IST The summer vacation was declared until May 30th at the CCSU Campus and Colleges in Meerut. Before that, until May 15, the government had ordered the closure of all institutions. Vice Chancellor on Sunday Prof. This decision was … Read more

Important note: University and college closed until May 15th due to the increasing speed of the corona infection in Varanasi – Important note: University and college closed until May 15th due to the increasing speed of the corona infection in Varanasi

Newspaper stand, Amar Ujala, Varanasi Published by: Geetarjun Gautam Updated Sun May 02, 2021 9:52 PM IST abstract Academic and office activities are postponedOnline courses are also not carried out, orders are placed Kashi Vidyapeeth, Sampurnanand Sanskrit University – Photo: Amar Ujala Given the increasing pace of corona infection in Varanasi, Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, … Read more

Final Course in 35 Approved Subjects – University: If you continue the course with 35 major subjects, 70 percent must be completed

abstract At least 70 percent of the curriculum of the same curriculum applies to each university. Universities can run the remaining 30 percent courses according to their requirements. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University As part of the national education policy, a uniform minimum curriculum is to be introduced at the state universities from the 2020-21 academic … Read more

Up Board Exam 2021 is just postponed, not canceled so you don’t get confused. Prepare for the Safalta class

abstract UP Board exams have been postponed, but please let us know the exams have been abandoned and not canceled entirely. UP board exams have been postponed due to the corona virus, but board students should continue their preparations. Let us know that for the time being, due to the growing epidemic, the investigations have … Read more