Ethics, artistic, energetic and conceptual principles are conveyed to future citizens through appropriate education. The best place for this type of study is St. Andrews.
This college, which is MDU accredited and recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), is surrounded by beautiful vegetation and offers students a favorable environment to develop not only as good engineers and managers, but also as world people .
The institute’s teaching and non-teaching faculties are a mix of high-level established academic staff and young, enthusiastic faculty members committed to the glorious cause of education.
at St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management, they aim to build a team that supports the same principles. Practical training, self-study and discipline are important to them and attract students from all over India.
Highlights of SAITM
|Recognized by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Total area of the campus||22 hectares|
|No. of the campus||A total of 5 locations in Delhi NCR|
|Exams accepted||JEE Main and HSTES|
|Number of courses offered||11 courses in 3 streams with 6 specializations|
|Highest salary offered||Case 9 LPA|
|Average salary offered||Case 3.15 LPA|
|Institutional affiliation||Affiliated with Maharishi Dayanand University (UGC), accredited by NAAC|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Total no. the faculty||More than 250|
Admission requirements for B.Tech and BBA at SAITM
In the BTech course, 25% of the places are awarded immediately after 10 + 2 points, 25% on the basis of a written test (SAJEE) and interview with subsequent advice, the remaining 50% of the places are based on a good JEE Main Score. Admission to BBA and BCA programs in the first year depends on SAJEE results followed by an interview and counseling.
Rules and regulations within the SAITM campus
- To the faculty, staff, students, and visitors to the institution, all students need to do is use professional and polite language and show a sense of humility.
- Students should be attentive and continuous in their classrooms and all university programs.
- Candidates should check the university’s bulletin board / website for the latest exam notices.
- All students are required to refrain from any form of violence.
- Students are not allowed to gather near streets, gates, doors, or sidewalks.
- Students are not allowed to speak or act in such a way that the university is put to shame.
- Students are not allowed to interrupt or delay classes for paying fees, exploring the library, or performing other related operations.
- Each student must have a student ID with his or her photo attached and validated by the administration.
- Learners must make sensible and effective use of the institution’s facilities, such as the library, computers, equipment, transportation, health care, communications, and electricity.
- Students should not hesitate to submit valid complaints to the appropriate authorities.
Scholarships for students at SAITM
The institution provides financial help to poor and needy students with:
- 90% scholarship for students who have achieved a grade average of 90% or more in class 12 with 35 places.
- Students who have achieved 80-90% in grade 12 will receive a 50% scholarship with 50 places.
- Students who have achieved around 60-80% in grade 12 are eligible for a 25% scholarship with 100 places.
- University graduate scholarships in cash.
- Scholarships are awarded to students who fall into the SC, ST, or OBC categories in accordance with state and federal regulations.
Faculty of the SAITM
The lecturers at SAITM are highly qualified, experienced and talented in their fields. They have seasoned professionals from all disciplines at SAITM to help the students advance their careers.
SAITM’s faculty is rated as one of the best in the country. When it comes to supporting students in their courses and professions, the faculty is very supportive. Faculty members of the BCA, BBA, MBA and B.Tech programs at SAITM use advanced teaching methodologies and effective communication to create a connection between students and faculty. The teaching group of each department focuses on the personal and professional development of the students to help the students find better employment.
Facilities at SAITM
The St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management offers advanced amenities. Some of them are listed below:
- Air-conditioned classrooms
- Hi-tech laboratories
- Digital library
- WLAN services
- Separate youth hostels for boys and girls
- Cafeteria / pantry
- Play opportunities for indoors and outdoors
- Transport device
- high school
- Laundry service for hostel students
- Doctor and medical facility
- 24 * 7 security system for hostels
Placement option at SAITM
The recruitment department at SAITM conducts engaging recruitment events, recruitment workshops, and seminars hosted by many departments. The average salary package for the 2019-20 batch varied from Rs. 3.14 LPA to Rs. 5.4 LPA, with the highest pay ranging between Rs. 5.5 and Rs. 8.8 LPA. Well-known companies such as Deloitte, Ericsson, Vivo Mobiles, LIDO Learning, TCS and many others recruit bright minds.
SAITM offers great internship positions, well-equipped laboratories, intelligent teaching and learning techniques, and most importantly, the best transport and accommodation options. In addition, extracurricular activities such as industry trips, conferences, personal development courses, seminars, sports and various cultural events are promoted. This university offers the best prospects for employment and personal development. This is the best engineering college in India and has respectable university examination performance.