Latest notification on the official website of Rajasthan High Court Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 has been published. Rajasthan High Court is looking for graduate applicants to fill up the posts of Clerk, JJA & JA. Applicants have to submit their applications online. Along with the official notice for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022, a total of 2756 openings were made available for applicants to fill.
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan High Court Notification 2022
- Rajasthan High Court Apply Online 2022
- How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022?
- Rajasthan High Court Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Educational Qualification 2022
- Age Range
- Rajasthan High Court Selection Process 2022
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022
As part of this recruitment, the online application process is expected to start on 22nd August 2022, as per the reports. Candidates who are willing to take advantage of this There is an opportunity to submit your applications, latest by 22nd September 2022.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Post Name||Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade- 1, Junior Assistant & Clerk Grade- 2|
|Number of posts||2756 Posts|
|Application start date||22 August 2022 (1.00 PM onwards)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Type-Writing Test on Computer, Proficiency Test|
|job location||Rajasthan Rajasthan|
After they are selected, they will have to work as Probationary Apprentices for a period of two months at a salary limit of Rs. 14600 per month. After completing the course, they will be placed on the pay scale of Rs 20,800 to 65,900 per month.
The comprehensive notice will contain further information which is related to the posted job announcement. Candidates are encouraged to keep an eye on the official website (hcraj.nic.in) for the latest information while they wait for the notices to arrive.
Rajasthan High Court Notification 2022
A notification has been distributed by the Rajasthan High Court regarding 2756 open posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Clerk to the graduate male candidates of Rajasthan state who are currently unemployed and who wish to work for Rajasthan . High Court.
Candidates who are willing to apply for LDC Jobs in Rajasthan High Court can submit Rajasthan High Court LDC Online Form through official website of bsf hcraj.nic.in before the deadline along with required education certificate Too. Lower Division Clerk. Aspirants who are interested in Rajasthan High Court LDC Vacancy have a chance to grab a great opportunity.
Rajasthan High Court Apply Online 2022
Along with the publication of the official notice, the link to submit the online application for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 will be made available soon to all the applicants who fulfill the requirements. Candidates can submit their application for the posts through the official website or through the direct link given below if available on or before September 22, 2022.
On the official website of Rajasthan High Court, PDF for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Application is now available. The PDF of the notice is available for the candidates to download from the official website or through the direct link given in the article below. Candidates are strongly encouraged to read the notice completely before proceeding to the next step.
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website hcraj.nic.in to generate application number and password and complete the registration form.
- Go to the page where you can log in.
- Completely fill out the application form by entering the following information: Personal information such as your name, your father’s name, and other facts such as your email address, phone number, educational credentials, and other contact information
- Please upload your signature, photograph and any required certificates.
- Proceed with the payment (if one is required), and then click “Submit”.
- Keep the application form for your own record for future use.
Rajasthan High Court Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates applying for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 must have a complete understanding of all eligibility criteria including educational requirements and age limit which are required for the post. The information you need is presented here for your convenience.
Educational Qualification 2022
- A candidate must have graduated from an Indian institution which was authorized by law or passed an examination which was considered comparable to an Indian university approved by the Government of India.
- Basic understanding of computer is required.
- Candidates for direct recruitment to the service must be at least 18 years of age and must not have reached the age of 40 years at the time of application.
- There will be relaxation in age requirement as per government laws.
As per the regulations, the applicants who have been selected will continue their employment as Probationary Apprentices for a period of two years while they will receive a monthly salary of Rs.14,600/- (fixed). After successfully completing the probationary period, they will be eligible for a pay grade which ranges from Rs. 20.800 to 65,900, which will be payable to them.
Rajasthan High Court Selection Process 2022
The overall performance of the candidate in the written examination as well as in the Computer Examination Policy and Efficiency Test will be taken into account in the preparation of the merit list, which will be used as a benchmark for the selection process.
|official portal||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|