Public facilities – worker dies from electrocution

hear the news

hear the news

Mohammed. A young man who came to work in the city of Mohalla Islamabad was electrocuted.
Outpost in charge Jagpal Singh said that Ramlakhan, 28, a resident of Dharamgada Pur village in Puwaya Kotwali, was working at the home of Umakant, a resident of Mohalla Islamabad. Then another worker touched the electric wire, and Ramlakhan touched it, causing it to fall off the roof. Ramlakhan died when he was taken to the CHC. The body was sent for an autopsy after the panchnama was filled. conversation

Mohammed. A young man who came to work in the city of Mohalla Islamabad was electrocuted.

Outpost in charge Jagpal Singh said that Ramlakhan, 28, a resident of Dharamgada Pur village in Puwaya Kotwali, was working at the home of Umakant, a resident of Mohalla Islamabad. Then another worker touched the electric wire, and Ramlakhan touched it, causing it to fall off the roof. Ramlakhan died when he was taken to the CHC. The body was sent for an autopsy after the panchnama was filled. conversation

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply