Prayagraj: Fire Breaks Out At Indira Bhawan, Nearly 60 Lakh Leds, Mobiles Burnt

Summary

Mahtab has a shop named Digital Mobile in G 43 number shop located in the ground floor of Indira Bhawan, a commercial building located at Subhash intersection. The fire broke out in the shop at around 1.30 pm on Monday night due to a sudden short circuit.

Prayagraj News: Shop burnt due to fire in Indira Bhavan.
– Photo : prayagraj

In the multi-storeyed commercial building Indira Bhawan located in Civil Lines of Prayagraj, around 1.30 pm on Monday night, due to electric short circuit, about 60 lakh rupees were burnt due to the fire of LED TV, mobile, power bank, charger etc. The incident has caused a stir.
Mahtab has a shop named Digital Mobile in G 43 number shop located in the ground floor of Indira Bhawan, a commercial building located at Subhash intersection. The fire broke out in the shop at around 1.30 pm on Monday night due to a sudden short circuit. When the fire assumed a formidable form, the people around came to know about the incident. People somehow managed to control the fire by breaking the shutter. On receiving the information, the fire brigade team also reached the spot. In the fierce fire, the entire shop was turned into ruins. All the equipment including mobile, AEDD TV, charger, power bank, bluetooth, speaker worth about Rs 60 were turned into ashes. The incident caused panic. On information, the owner of the shop also reached the spot. It is suspected that the fire was caused by an electrical short circuit.There are shops dealing with mobiles, TVs and electronic goods on the ground floor and first and second floors of Indira Bhavan. On the top floor there are offices of all government and non-government companies. Prayagraj Development Authority office is on the seventh floor. Indian Oil also has its regional office in the same building.

Expansion

In the multi-storeyed commercial building Indira Bhawan located in Civil Lines of Prayagraj, around 1.30 pm on Monday night, due to electric short circuit, about 60 lakh rupees were burnt due to the fire of LED TV, mobile, power bank, charger etc. The incident has caused a stir.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Click Here for Original News Source

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply