Kusum Yojana Registration| Description| Online registration of Kusum Yojana. Rajasthan Solar Pump Scheme | Pradhan Mantri Solar Pump Scheme Online Registration| PM Kusum Yojana
Youbelow it Kusum Yojana, farmers can get 90% subsidy solar water pump. This scheme has been launched under the Ministry of Power and New and Renewable Energy. The objective of Pradhan Mantri Solar Pump Yojana is to provide additional income source to the farmers of India. With the help of Kusum Yojana, the government is planning to update India’s irrigation system and also to promote solar power generation. With the implementation of Kusum Yojana, the production of solar energy will definitely get a boost. The government will replace more than 3 crore diesel and petrol pumps with solar power pumps.
kusum yojana latest update
Union Budget was announced on 1st February 2020 and Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that the government will try to double the farmer’s income by 2022 and will focus on the development of the agriculture sector. Keeping this in mind, the government has decided to spend the benefit of this scheme for 20 lakh farmers for the installation of solar pumps, not only this, many other proposals are announced by the Finance Minister to support and increase the income of the farmer. has been proposed. budget.
IAY List 2020
PM Solar Pump Scheme
This solar pump scheme is giving a chance to earn 80000 per year Rs. The government will now use the barren land to generate solar power. The central government needs 5 acres of land to set up a 1 MW solar plant. Each 1 MW capacity solar plant will generate around 11 lakh units of electricity on an annual basis.
Khushi Solar Pump Scheme
According to the Ministry of Power and new and renewable energy, DISCOMs (Distribution Companies) buy the electricity generated through this scheme. The power company that installs solar panels on the farmer’s land will pay 30 paise per unit to the landlord, which is around Rs 6600 per month.
Pradhan Mantri Solar Pump Scheme Details
below Kusum Yojana Government of India is providing many benefits to the farmers of India. Farmers save the cost of petroleum fuel by installing solar irrigation pumps. Another advantage of the schemes is that farmers can sell the surplus power directly to the government. Kusum Yojana is a dual benefit scheme of the Central Government. Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Scheme will provide additional income to the farmers who will install these 2 MW Solar Irrigation Pumps.
Check PM Modi Scheme
the silent factor PM Solar Pump Scheme
The Central Government has allocated Rs. 48,000 crore for Kusum Yojana for a period of ten years. The scheme will start with the construction of 10,000 MW of solar plants on barren land and providing 1.75 million off-grid agricultural solar pumps. The solar irrigation pumps will have a capacity of 2 MW. It will promote decentralized solar power generation, reduce transmission losses of DISCOMS as well as provide support for improving the financial health of DISCOMs by reducing the subsidy burden on the agriculture sector.
Brief Summary of Kisan Yojana 2022
|scheme name||Kusum Solar Panel Scheme|
|launched by||Finance Minister|
|grade||central government scheme|
|purpose||Providing solar irrigation pumps at subsidized prices|
|ministry||Electricity and new and renewable energy|
Benefits of PM Solar Panel Scheme 2022
- Solar irrigation facility will be provided at subsidized rate.
- Kusum Yojana will provide additional sources of income.
- All farmers of India can apply for Kusum Yojana
- Applicants must have Aadhar card
- Applicant must have a bank account
- Applicants should have proof of domicile of the state
Key Features of Kusum Yojana
- Government will provide double benefit under Kusum Yojana
- Giving opportunity to generate solar power from this scheme and sell it to the government
- The farmer will have to spend only 10% of the total cost of the project.
- 60% of the project cost will be given by the government as subsidy.
- The remaining 30% of the capital funds will be provided by the banks in the form of credit.
- Farmers can build a shed in the same piece of land, and cultivate vegetables or other small crops under the shed,
Documents Required for Kusum Yojana
- Aadhar card
- bank account passbook
- income certificate
- Address proof
Kusum Yojana Registration Process
If you want to apply for Kusum Yojana Then go to the below section where we are providing you pricing direct link for registration under Kisan Urja Suraksha and Utthan Mahabhiyan Yojana.
- go to official website of Kusum Yojana
- Click on the registration section presented on the official website
- Provide all the required details
- Farmers must have submitted their Aadhaar number and Aadhaar linked nationalized bank account.
- Click on the declaration section and then click on the submit button at the end of the form
- After successfully registering under Kisan Urja Yojana.
- Selected beneficiaries are directed to deposit 10% of the cost of solar pump sets to the suppliers approved by the department.
- After the subsidy amount is approved, the solar pump set is started in the farmer’s field.
- Under normal circumstances, the solar pump set will be operational within 90 to 120 days.
Registration List Kusum Yojana
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Select the option “List of Applicants Registered under Kusum Yojana”.
- After clicking on the option a new page will open containing the list of applicant registered under Kusum Yojana.
- Now anyone can easily check their name in the list.
This is an initiative of the central government to increase the income of the farmers.
Applicants must have at least 1 hectare of land for the application of this scheme.
The government has not specified any income limit.
No. Applicants have to invest 40% of the project. If they have enough amount then they can invest otherwise 30% of the project loan applicant can apply but still, he/she has to invest 10% from his own pocket.
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- Dlw Recruitment 2023, Notification, Registration, Schedule & Selection Process, Vacancies Apply Online - March 30, 2023
- IBPS SO Answer key 2023 Paper Solution & Analysis Download - March 30, 2023
- BSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 Exam Pattern, Exam Date Download Hall Ticket PDF at @www.bssc.bihar.gov.in - March 30, 2023