PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Update: The rules have been changed to stop the rapidly increasing fraud in PM Kisan Yojana. Now the ration card has been made mandatory for the registration of PM Kisan.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: The Modi government has made major changes in its most ambitious scheme PM Kisan. Actually, the rules have been changed to stop the rapidly increasing fraud in PM Kisan Yojana. Now the ration card has been made mandatory for the registration of PM Kisan. That is, now only after the arrival of the ration card number, the husband or wife or any one member of that family will get the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme.
Now it is mandatory to provide these documents:
Under this scheme, it will be mandatory to give ration card number on the portal for new registration (Ration Card Mandatory). Apart from this, its PDF will also have to be uploaded. Now the mandatory to submit hard copies of Khatauni, Aadhar Card, Bank Passbook and Declaration is over. Now the PDF file of the documents will have to be created and uploaded on the portal. With this, with the elimination of fraud in PM Kisan Yojana, registration will be easier than before.
What is PM Kisan Yojana:
It is worth noting that under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna scheme, every year Rs 6,000 is sent directly to the farmer’s account, which is given in three equal installments of Rs 2,000 each. Under this, 10 installments have been sent to the farmers’ account. If the money has not been transferred to your account yet, then first of all check your status and bank account. The first installment is released from April 1 to July 31, the second installment from August 1 to November 30 and the third installment from December 1 to March 31.
Check your name in the list like this:
1. For this, first you visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in Go to
2. Now on its homepage you will see the option of Farmers Corner.
3. Within the Farmers Corner section, click on the Beneficiaries List option.
4. Now you select the State, District, Sub District, Block and Village from the drop down list.
5. After this you click on ‘Get Report’.
6. After this the complete list of beneficiaries will appear, in which you can check your name.
Check Your Installment Status:
1. To see the status of your installment, you first go to the website of PM Kisan.
2. Now click on Farmers Corner in the right side.
3. After this you click on the Beneficiary Status option.
4. Now a new page will open with you.
5. Here you enter your Aadhaar number, mobile number.
6. After this you will get complete information about your status.
ज्वाइन करें हमारा टेलीग्राम ग्रुप और उत्तर प्रदेश की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |