PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2022 Online Application | Wedding Planning Online Application| Disease Plan 2022| PM Kisan Tractor Scheme Online Registration | Pradhan Mantri Tractor Scheme is a subsidy scheme provided by the Government of India for the convenience of the farmers. India is an agricultural country and almost half of its population is dependent on agriculture. In such a situation, farmer brothers not only have to spend on their fields and crops but also on farming equipment and tractor is one of the main agricultural equipment used by the farmers. Tractor is very useful in farming as well as it is the most expensive farming equipment, farmers spend huge amount to buy tractor. To overcome this problem, the government is providing a subsidy of up to 50% on the purchase of new tractors.
darling Farmer sub 2022 plan overview
|scheme name||PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2022|
|started by||Indian government|
|purpose||To provide subsidy on tractor purchase|
|beneficiaries||farmers of india|
|official website||State Government Website|
Objective of Kisan Tractor Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide subsidy for agricultural equipment like tractor, with the help of this scheme farmers can buy agricultural equipment at subsidized amount. This will help the farmers to buy farm equipment in very small quantities and this will create better income opportunities for the farmers of India. This scheme is for those farmers who do not have much land i.e. those who are small holding farmers. The government is taking all these measures to increase the income of the farmers and to make agriculture a profitable business.
darling Farmer sub Benefits and salient features of the plan
Here we are discussing the various benefits and highlights of this scheme, please read the post till the end for complete details.
- This scheme is operated by the Central Government of India.
- Farmers can get up to 50% subsidy from the government on the purchase of new farm equipment.
- This will help farmers to buy modern agricultural machinery in very small quantities.
- With the help of these subsidized farming equipment, it will be easier for the farmers of India to do farming.
- Farmers can buy tractors of any company at half price. The rest half of the money is given by the government as subsidy.
- Farmers are given benefits under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana directly in their bank account, so it is necessary for farmers to have Aadhar card in this bank account along with bank account.
- State governments also give 20 to 50% subsidy on tractors to the farmers at their own level.
- Under PM Kisan Tractor Scheme, while buying a new tractor, a subsidy of 20 to 50 percent is given directly in their bank account.
- After the application is approved, the farmers will have to invest only 50 percent of the tractor amount from their pocket on the purchase of tractor.
Here we are discussing the various eligibility points for the successful application of this scheme.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Farmer should not have bought any tractor in last 7 years.
- The land should be in the name of the applicant.
- Single time subsidy will be given on one tractor.
- The farmer receiving subsidy on tractor should not be linked with any other subsidy.
- Only one person from the family can apply for subsidy on tractor.
Here is a list of important documents required for the successful application of this scheme.
- Aadhar card,
- ground paper
- bank statement
- passport size photo
Here we are discussing the application mode for this scheme. Applicants can apply for this scheme with the help of Common Service Center CSC, whereas applicants from state like Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Goa etc can apply for this scheme using online mode. We are providing the state wise list for the application mode. For detailed information kindly check the state wise list given below.
Here is the list of states that follow the offline application mode through Jan Seva Kendra / CSC Centers
|state name||application system|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Andra Pradesh||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Punjab||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Chattisgarh||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Daman and Diu||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Gujarat||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Himachal Pradesh||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Jharkhand||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Karnataka||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Kerala||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Manipur||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Meghalaya||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Mizoram||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Nagaland||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Odisha||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Pondicherry||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Sikkim||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Tamil Nadu||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Telangana||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Uttarakhand||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Tripura||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|West Bengal||Offline Application through CSC Center|
|Uttar Pradesh||Offline Application through CSC Center|
Here is the list of states that follow the online application mode
how to apply online
Beneficiaries who are willing to apply online can visit the state-wise link given above.
- First of all you have to click on the link given above according to your state
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage you have to select the plan
- After this you have to enter the required details like phone number, aadhaar number, bank details etc.
- upload required documents
- and submit the application form.
Hope you got complete information about PM Kisan Tractor Scheme, , To get more information about other government schemes, scholarship programs, please visit our website regularly as we update it on daily basis.
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Result 2023, Entrance Exam Marks, Counselling Dates, Check www.gurukulkurukshetra.com - April 2, 2023
- Black Panther 2 OTT Release Date, OTT Right and Platform, Running Time – NIN India - April 2, 2023
- Mumbai University Result 2023 mu.ac.in FY SY TY MU BA BSc BCom IDOL Results - April 2, 2023