PM Awas Yojana: PM Awas Yojana is being run for both rural and urban people. Any person of the country can take advantage of this, who is eligible for it. This is a scheme under which credit linked subsidy is given.
PM Awas Yojana: PM Awas Yojana is being run by the central government for the poor and weak income group people to buy their own house. Under this, the benefit of subsidy is given to the beneficiary. Under this scheme, the beneficiary gets a subsidy of Rs 2.67 lakh to buy a new house. The aim of the Modi government is to provide housing to all by 2022. Recently, houses are being provided to poor and weak income group people in Lucknow for Rs 6 lakh, out of which subsidy of Rs 2.67 lakh is being given by the government. That is, you are getting a house worth Rs 6 lakh for Rs 4 lakh. If seen in this way, then this scheme is proving to be a boon for the people of poor and weak income group.
What is PM Awas Yojana:
PM Awas Yojana is being run for both rural and urban people. Any person of the country can take advantage of this, who is eligible for it. This is a scheme under which credit linked subsidy is given. Under this scheme, first-time home buyers are given credit linked subsidy, that is, subsidy is provided on the interest charged on home loan to buy a house. This will benefit more than 2.50 lakh middle class families. This scheme was launched by the Central Government on 25 June 2015.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:
- Some eligibility has been prescribed for the application in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana which are as follows:-
- To get the benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the annual income of the beneficiary family should be up to 18 lakhs.
- The beneficiary family should not have taken central assistance under any housing scheme from the Government of India or received any benefit under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- The beneficiary and any member of his family should not own a pucca house in any part of India.
- In case of married couple, if one or both take the loan jointly, then one will be eligible for only one subsidy.
How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:
Online application can be made in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the process of which is as follows:
- Official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana https://pmaymis.gov.in/ log onto.
- If you fall under LIG, MIG, EWS category then click on other 3 components.
- Here in the first column enter the Aadhaar number, in the second column enter your name written in the Aadhaar.
- After this, on the page that opens, give you complete personal details, such as name, address, fill information about family members.
- Also, click on a box at the bottom, on which it will be written that you certify the correctness of this information.
- Once you have submitted all the details, you will have to enter the captcha code here.
- After that you submit this form.
- Bank passbook details
- CLSS Affidavit
- For address proof, the applicant can submit any one of the documents like Driving License, Aadhar Card, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Voter ID Card etc.
Special features of PM Awas Yojana:
The target of the central government has been set to construct 4 crore pucca houses by the year 2022.
Under the scheme, loans up to Rs 6 lakh will be made available for a period of 20 years for the economically weaker sections and people of low income group.
Under the scheme, a subsidy of 6.50 percent i.e. 2.67 lakh will be made available on the loan due.
Individuals belonging to MIG 1 and MIG 2 groups will be given a subsidy of 4 per cent and 3 per cent interest on 20 years loan.
ज्वाइन करें हमारा टेलीग्राम ग्रुप और उत्तर प्रदेश की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |