Ox dies from recent shock, mother son scorched – Ox dies from electrocution, mother son burned

Rampur. On Sunday, an electrically charged 440-volt wire pole broke and fell to the ground in the local Jamalapur Patti village. The buffalo died on the spot due to its grip. While the mother and son were badly burned while trying to save the buffalo. Shanti Bind, a resident of the village, had left the buffalo in the field next to her house to graze. At the same time, the electrical wire running from above fell off the pole. Buffalo was hit by the current. Shanti ran to save him and his eight year old son Ankit Bind ran after him. When they reached the buffalo, mother and son were also burned by the current. With the help of people nearby, they were both taken to a private hospital in Jamalpur, where they were both treated.

Rampur. On Sunday, an electrically charged 440-volt wire pole broke and fell to the ground in the local Jamalapur Patti village. The buffalo died on the spot due to its grip. While the mother and son were badly burned while trying to save the buffalo. Shanti Bind, a resident of the village, had left the buffalo in the field next to her house to graze. At the same time, the electrical wire running from above fell off the pole. Buffalo was hit by the current. Shanti ran to save him and his eight year old son Ankit Bind ran after him. When they reached the buffalo, mother and son were also burned by the current. With the help of people nearby, they were both taken to a private hospital in Jamalpur, where they were both treated.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply