The Petroleum and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has invited functions from and eligible candidates for the not too long ago notified Chemist, Electrical, Mechanic, Chemist, Draftsman, and Secretary positions. According to the official notification of ONGC Recruitment 2023, the variety of vacancies is 50.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the next by visiting the official web site of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
ONGC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:
- Last date to use: June 16, 2023
Recruitment ONGC 2023 Vcoin particulars:
- Chemist: 19
- Electric: 5
- Mechanics: 19
- Chemistry: 1
- cartoonist: 1
- secretary: 5
Recruitment ONGC 2023 Age restrict:
The minimal age restrict for the above place is 28 years and the utmost age restrict is 43 years.
- Chemical: Candidates should have a three-year Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Technology/Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering or Technology/Diploma in Polymer Engineering or Technology/Diploma in Refinery Engineering or Technology with a minimal of 60% grades in complete for the UR class /OBC(NCL)/EWS and minimal 50% complete factors for the SC/ST/PwBD class.
- Electric: Applicant should have a three-year Diploma in Electrical/Electrical and Electronic Engineering with a minimal of 60% complete factors for the UR/OBC (NCL)/EWS class and a minimal of fifty% complete factors for the class SC/ST/PwBD.
- Mechanic: Candidate should have a 3 12 months Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with a minimal of 60% complete factors for the UR/OBC (NCL)/EWS class and a minimal of fifty% complete factors for the SC/ST/PwBD class .
- Chemistry: The candidate should have a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Chemistry with Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/Applied Chemistry as the primary topic with a minimal of 60% grades mixed.
- Cartoonist: The candidate should have a three-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with a minimal of 60% grades in complete and a certificates of completion of the course in AUTOCAD software program.
- Secretary: Candidate should have a three-year diploma in Business Practice with a minimal of 60% complete factors for the UR/OBC (NCL)/EWS class and a minimal of fifty% complete factors for the SC/ST/ class PwBD.
Interested and eligible candidate is required to pay Rs. 118 whereas SC/ST/PwBD or common workers of MRPL/Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempt from pay.
How to use?
- Interested candidates ought to go to the official MPRL web site
- Then click on on careers and choose Announcement No. 88/2023.
- Fill out all of the required info together with legitimate paperwork.
- After filling out the complete utility and taking a printout.
- Finally, ship the above utility together with the paperwork to MRPL by way of Speed Post/Courier.
- The above paperwork have to be despatched (with the identify of the publication superwritten on the envelope)
by categorical mail/courier to “General Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Kuthethoor Post, Mangalore- 575030, Karnataka”.
- The final date to obtain the paper copy of the appliance is 06/20/2023.
For extra particulars, please go to the official web site by clicking right here.
For detailed info on ONGC Recruitment 2023, click on right here.
Also Read: IOCL Vacancy 2023: New Notice Issued, Check Details
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.