On July 4th, 24 departments will plant 28.99 lakh seedlings

hear the news

hear the news

Mainpuri. The planting takes place shortly before the rains to compensate for the decreasing greenery year after year. This time the planting will take place on July 4th. Together, 24 departments will plant 28.99 lakh seedlings in a single day. 5.79 lakh seedlings will be planted later on the dates set by the government. All departments have started preparations for this.
The district has set a goal of planting 34.79 lakh seedlings this year. It is divided into a total of 24 departments, including the forestry office. Of these, 83 percent of the seedlings will be planted in a single day on July 4th as part of the Van Mahotsav campaign. The remaining 17 percent of the seedlings will be planted later on the government-set date after the rains begin.
For the plantation, which is to take place on July 4th, officers of the departments concerned have been nominated as knot officers. On this day, 11 lakh six thousand three hundred seedlings are planted by the forestry department. On the second number, nine lakh 80 thousand hundred seedlings are planted by the Rural Development Department. In addition, goals have also been assigned to other departments.
Forestry department prepared 41 lakh seedlings
While there is a goal of planting around 35 lakh seedlings in the district this year, the forestry department has prepared more tree nurseries. 41 lakh seedlings of various species are currently available in the forestry office’s nursery. The forestry department will also plant the remaining seedlings of the target.
these trees are planted
Around one and a half dozen types of plants were prepared in the tree nursery set up by the Forestry Office. Plants of peepal, banyan, pakad, neem, mango, drumstick, amla, jamun, etc. are mainly planted here.
Under Van Mahotsav, all 24 departments will plant 28.99 lakh seedlings on July 4th by running a campaign. At the same time, 5.79 lakh seedlings are planted on the date set by the government. The plants are made available to all departments as required.
Akhilesh Pandey, DFO.

Mainpuri. The planting takes place shortly before the rains to compensate for the decreasing greenery year after year. This time the planting will take place on July 4th. Together, 24 departments will plant 28.99 lakh seedlings in a single day. 5.79 lakh seedlings will be planted later on the dates set by the government. All departments have started preparations for this.

The district has set a goal of planting 34.79 lakh seedlings this year. It is divided into a total of 24 departments, including the forestry office. Of these, 83 percent of the seedlings will be planted in a single day on July 4th as part of the Van Mahotsav campaign. The remaining 17 percent of the seedlings will be planted later on the government-set date after the rains begin.

For the plantation, which is to take place on July 4th, officers of the departments concerned have been nominated as knot officers. On this day, 11 lakh six thousand three hundred seedlings are planted by the forestry department. At the second number, nine lakh 80 thousand hundred seedlings are planted by the Rural Development Department. In addition, goals have also been assigned to other departments.

Forestry department prepared 41 lakh seedlings

While there is a goal of planting around 35 lakh seedlings in the district this year, the forestry department has prepared more tree nurseries. 41 lakh seedlings of various species are currently available in the forestry office’s nursery. The forestry department will also plant the remaining seedlings of the target.

these trees are planted

Around one and a half dozen types of plants were prepared in the tree nursery set up by the Forestry Office. Plants of peepal, banyan, pakad, neem, mango, drumstick, amla, jamun, etc. are mainly planted here.

Under Van Mahotsav, all 24 departments will plant 28.99 lakh seedlings on July 4th by running a campaign. At the same time, 5.79 lakh seedlings are planted on the date set by the government. The plants are made available to all departments as required.

Akhilesh Pandey, DFO.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply