NIOS Result 2023 has been introduced by The National Institute of Open Schooling on its official web site i.e. @ nios.ac.within the candidates who’ve appeared within the exam can verify and download their outcomes. nios result 2023 By visiting the involved web site or portal. Through this text you’ll get detailed details about downloading and checking so maintain writing until the tip and that is all about it.
nios result 2023
The National Institute of Open Schooling has performed the Secondary (tenth) and Senior Secondary (twelfth) Examination from twelfth November 2022 to fifteenth December 2022 at varied examination facilities throughout the nation, result has been declared on NIOS result portal i.e. @result . Keep studying this text to know the step-by-step downloading and checking technique of nios.ac.in, result.
57258 candidates have registered to seem in Secondary (tenth) examination and 82043 candidates have registered to seem in Senior Secondary (twelfth/Intermediate) examination, out of 57258 candidates 51154 candidates have appeared in tenth examination and out of 82043 candidates 82043 candidates have appeared. 80399 candidates have appeared within the twelfth examination.
National Institute of Open Schooling conducts two public examinations for one tutorial yr, for the session 2022-2023, first public examination from November/December 2022 and second public examination in April/May 2023.
NIOS 2023 Overview
|Organization||National Institute of Open Schooling|
|examination||Secondary (tenth) and Senior Secondary (twelfth)|
|exam session||Nov/Dec 2022|
|result date||14 January 2023|
|twelfth passing share||42.63%|
|tenth passing share||57%|
|official web site||nios.ac.in|
Result of Nov/Dec 2022 exam has been declared, as I discussed above 51154 candidates of secondary and 80399 candidates of senior secondary have appeared within the exam, out of 51154 candidates 29157 candidates have handed tenth exam and 80399 candidates Out of 34278 candidates have appeared for the examination handed the twelfth examination.
The general cross share of NIOS tenth exam is 57, and the general cross share of NIOS twelfth is 42.63. Candidates have registered for November/December 2022 tenth (Secondary) and twelfth (Senior Secondary) Examination via on-line mode by visiting the official web site of National Institute of Open Schooling. Let us understand how one can download or verify NIOS Result 2023.
How to verify NIOS tenth and twelfth Result 2023?
In order to download or verify National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary and Senior Secondary Result it’s a must to observe the next step-by-step process rigorously, then it is possible for you to to download and verify Result.
- To verify NIOS Result 2023 to start with it’s a must to go to the official web site of National Institute of Open Schooling i.e. @nios.ac.in.
- After visiting the official web site, you’ll get an possibility of Learner’s Corner, faucet on it.
- After tapping on the choice talked about above, you’ll have the choice of Secondary and Senior Secondary underneath Results >>, faucet on it.
- After tapping on the above talked about you may be on the internet web page the place you’ll get the tab of Public Examination Result, underneath this tab the choice of Check Result will seem, faucet on the choice.
- After tapping on the above talked about possibility you may be requested to enter the Enrollment Number and Captcha, fill the requested credentials and faucet on the submit possibility.
- After tapping on the above possibility your result will seem in entrance of you which ones will likely be downloadable and printable, download and print your result.
We hope that after studying this text, you should have gotten the detailed thought about the right way to download and verify National Institute of Open Schooling tenth (Secondary) and twelfth (Senior Secondary) Result. Even after studying this text, if in case you have any questions or queries associated to NIOS Result 2023, be at liberty to ask by commenting under. We will attempt to reply all of your questions and inquiries as quickly as potential.
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|