NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2022 has been issued by the National Health Mission (NHM), the admit card is uploaded on sams.co.in. Details here.
NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2022
Download NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2022: National Health Mission (NHM) has uploaded the admit card for the online examination for Community Health Mission (CHO) posts at sams.co.in. Candidates can download MP CHO Admit Card from official website by using their Application ID or Roll Number and Date of Birth. However, the NHM MP CHO Admit Card link is available in this article below:
NHM MP CHO Exam will be held on 17th April 2022 (Sunday). Candidates who appeared in the exam can check the NHM MP CHO Exam Pattern below:
|Demographics and General Health Statistics||5|
|Community Health, Epidemiology and Disease Prevention||5|
|Maternal health (pregnancy and childbirth)||10|
|child health and nutrition||5|
|common communicable diseases||10|
|national health program||10|
|analytical and communication skills||5|
Each question will be of 1 mark.
How to Download NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2022?
- Visit the website of SAMS – sams.co.in
- Click on Recruitment of remaining vacant posts of contractual Community Health Officers (CHOs) under National Health Mission, MP, Department of Public Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh’
- A new page will open, click on ‘Admit Card’
- Now, enter your details and click on ‘Submit Button’
- Download MP NHM CHO Admit Card 2022
The recruitment is being done for recruitment to 480 posts of Certificate in Community Health (CHH) and 488 posts of Community Health Officers (CHO).
How to Download MP NHM CHO Admit Card 2022?
You can download MP CHO Admit Card from SAMS website.
What is the NHM MP CHO Exam Date?
17 April 2022
Is NHM CHO Admit Card Released?
work up to one lakh and
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|