NEET UG Counseling 2022 has reportedly been started in September or October. It will be the responsibility of MCC to complete this. Soon after the declaration of the result, the official NEET UG counseling 2022 schedule will be released. In 2022, students will have to register online at MCC.nic.in to participate in the counseling process. The students who have secured the minimum marks required to appear in the final merit list in NEET UG 2022 will be eligible to apply in the counseling process.
neet ug counseling 2022
MCC will provide an official announcement and a timetable for NEET UG counseling 2022. Students are required to register online to participate in the seat allotment process. The estimated closing date for NEET UG counseling 2022 will be in November. There is 15% allocation for AQI counseling and 85% for state-level counseling. While MCC will be in charge of NEET-UG AQI counseling in 2022, students are in line for NEET-UG counseling at the state level.
Students who are interested in the medical profession can apply to participate in the counseling round of MCC. After that, you will be able to secure seats in medical institutions to study MBBS or BDS for the academic year 2021-22. After that, NEET UG Counseling 2022 will be compiled in multiple phases, and you will be able to check MCC.nic.in for NEET UG Counseling Dates 2022.
neet 2022 seat allotment process
The seat allotment for NEET 2022 exam will be conducted in 3 rounds with a mop-up round. Students must note that the seat assignment process will consider various elements, including marks obtained in NEET 2022 exam, seats available, preferences filled and others.
- After the NEET seat assignment result, students will be allowed to accept or reject the seat given. Check out the following method, which is available for the medical school candidates who will be allotted seats in NEET 2022:
- If students want to take the prescribed seat, they have to download NEET allotment letter 2022 by providing their roll number, date of birth and security pin.
- Students will have to submit their papers and certificates, as well as the allotment letter, to the allotted centers to verify their information and finish the admission process.
- After the NEET seat allotment 2022ends, the admission process will take two or three days to complete. As soon as the NEET allotment list is made available to the public, students should report to the institute to which they are assigned.
- Students will have to undergo a medical screening to prove that they are physically and mentally fit to fulfill the role.
- Once the admit card is approved from DGHS to the students, the same will be sent to DGHS on the basis of the information provided by the designated college.
- If a student does not want to attend the counseling process and does not accept the seat given after the first round of NEET 2022 seat allotment, then free exit can be an option. This indicates that no deduction will be made for the refundable fee.
- Students who do not clear the first round of NEET seat allotment and wish to participate in future competitions will have to choose one of the available options. These students will also have to submit their updated college preferences for the later stages of the NEET 2022 seat distribution process. However, after the second round of counseling is over, you will not have any extended admission for this option.
NEET UG option filling process
Following is the step-by-step guide that will guide you on how to fill the counseling choice form for NEET UG counseling 2022.
- Visit the MCC website www.mcc.nic.in.
- Select the option “Online Registration”.
- Sign in using the credentials you provided during registration.
- Click on the given link.
- Choose the appropriate program.
- Check the list of participating institutions and locations that are still open.
- Enter the seats of your choice from the participating institutes in the order of preference; This will be the basis of the core assigned to you.
- Carefully review the options already entered, then click on the submit button.
- Students can change, add or delete their selection till it is locked.
- Click on the Lock button.
- If you have not manually locked the given option, the option will be locked as per the predetermined timetable.
- Get a hard copy of Lock Down Options.
If you have queries regarding NEET UG Counseling 2022, then directly ask us through comment section.
|official website||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Homepage||click here|
[web_stories title=”true” excerpt=”false” author=”false” date=”false” archive_link=”true” archive_link_label=”” circle_size=”150″ sharp_corners=”false” image_alignment=”left” number_of_columns=”1″ number_of_stories=”5″ order=”DESC” orderby=”post_title” view=”carousel” /]
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- UP Police vacancy 2023 – 2430 Posts, Apply Online - March 27, 2023
- Microsoft warns rivals not to use Bing Data for AI chatbots - March 27, 2023
- Selena Gomez flaunts her curves and blonde hair in a throwback bikini photo; ‘Summers coming!’ - March 26, 2023