Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin on Tuesday launched the “Naan Mudhalvan Yojana” which aims at approx 10 lakh youth every year with skills that help you utilize your talents for the benefit of the country every year. It also intends to provide spoken English classes to help students succeed in front of interview panels. To keep up with technological advancements, the program will provide coding and robotics training pods. to learn about Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Benefits, Registration, Eligibility Keep reading this post till the end.
Naan Mudhalvan Scheme
DMK leader MK Stalin celebrated his 69th birthday by launching his dream project “Schema Nan Mudhalvan”. Chief Minister Stalin said at the beginning of the program that the “I am the first” project was his dream project.
School children inaugurating the Nan Mudhalvan Scheme at Government Girls Higher Secondary School by Chief Minister MK Stalin on Tuesday. Every year 10,000 youth of the state are benefitted by the skill development programme. Students from state and state-subsidized educational institutions will receive, among other things, professional and academic mentorship as part of the programme. A portal was launched on this occasion.
|program name||Naan Mudhalvan Scheme|
|Topic||Check Nan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022|
|Subject||Tamil Nadu government will launch Naan Mudhalvan scheme|
|launched by||Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin|
|Total No. of Beneficiaries||10 lakh|
A separate program will be developed, and Class 9. students fromth from 12th Will be able to take continuous courses. “A mentoring system will also be set up with the help of alumni,” he said. On-demand foreign language courses will be offered to prepare students for work abroad.
Naan Mudhalvan Purpose
There are employment opportunities for educated youth. But they lack the required qualifications. The Chief Minister said that a major shortcoming is the lack of individual talent and youth should not be a powerless society. The Chief Minister also said that education should be merit-based and the youth of the Tamil community should develop into capable individuals.
You can identify your talent with the help of this scheme. This talent will help them to establish a career. If you have good inclination then you can make your career in state and state sponsored educational institutions.
They will also teach you spoken English, so that you can easily crack their interview in front of the interview panel. You can also get computer coding and robotics training capsules with the help of the outline.
Doctors and psychological counselors can also advise you on your health, diet, fitness and general development, which will help you become a better person. Training is done in two ways. The first form is personal training, and the second is virtual meeting.
The website naanmudhalvan.tn school.gov.in has been started for job and employment opportunities for school, college and higher education students.
Nan Mudhalvan Yojana (I am the First) Benefits
- Naan Mudhalvan is a new development and competency program for school, university, student and adolescent students of Tamil Nadu not only in studies but also in life.
- The main goal of the project is to provide 10 lakh youth to the country every year by improving their education, knowledge, thinking, energy and skills.
- The highlight of the program is to identify and promote individual talents of government and government aided school, college and university students.
- Students will be guided what they should study next, where they should study and how they should study.
- Specialized training will be provided on how to write, speak fluently in English and prepare for interviews.
- Training classes for school students, such as coding and robots, are conducted using the latest technological advancements.
- There will be special summer courses with outstanding winners in each category.
- Psychiatrists and health professionals are consulted regarding solid food intake and fitness, style, dress, etiquette and socialization training.
- Students are educated about Tamil culture and heritage.
- All training for this, which includes face-to-face training with the best trainers, online training, training in your school and training as per the needs of the district.
- Every school will have a mentoring centre. A separate arts program and curriculum will be developed for this purpose, and a series of classes will be conducted for students of classes 9 to 12.
- Tuition system will be implemented for students studying with alumni in public schools.
- The scheme will make it easier for university students to learn a foreign language of their choice to find work abroad.
- Vocational training facilities of the state will be upgraded to Industry 4.0 standards.
- Based on the aptitude and interest of the students, this range of courses ensures enrollment in the most reputed Institutes/Universities/ Merit Institutions of the country.
- Under this programme, Tamil Nadu government and institutional agencies, central government agencies and other state agencies will post advertisements, and the training will be coordinated.
- Training recipients are constantly monitored for employability and continuity. In addition, as required, integrated employment camps are organized.
- A portal will be created with all the project information.
Salient Features of Naan Mudhalvan Scheme
The government is trying to improve with the help of Nan Mudhalvan Yojana.
- education skills.
- This scheme will be directly monitored by the Chief Minister of the state.
- He wants to do everything possible to ensure the success of this strategy in the state.
The government has launched this new portal Naanmudhalvan.tnschool.gov.in to provide the benefits of this scheme. You can know everything to know about this scheme by visiting the official website.
To apply this scheme, students will need to identify their career and academic guidance to the talented students of the state. They can also provide assistance to educational institutions.
The state government will also provide English language lessons to the students under this scheme so that they can face the interview panel with confidence and without any fear.
Nan Mudhalvan Documents List and Eligibility Criteria
All the students who want to take advantage of this Naan Mudhalvan Yojana have to fulfill the eligibility requirements now.
- This scheme is available to the permanent residents of Tamil Nadu state.
- All the students of colleges and universities will be benefited by the Naan Mudhalvan Yojana.
- Please provide your educational documents.
- Identity card of students.
- bonafide certificate
- Valid mobile number.
How to register for Naan Mudhalvan Yojana 2022?
All the students who want to take advantage of this scheme now have to follow the steps given below.
- The first step is to visit the official website of the scheme. The link is given below.
- After this you will reach the home page of the website.
- This is where you will get the online registration link of the scheme.
- When you click on that link, a registration form will open in front of you.
- In this section, you have to enter the required information to fill the registration form.
- Submit information.
- It will generate a username and password for you.
Naan Mudhalvan Login
Once you complete the online registration, you will be able to log in easily.
- You have to go to the official website.
- This is where you will find the login form.
- Here enter EMIS number and then password.
- Select the login button link.
- This is how you log in to your account.
The main goal of Naan Mudhalvan Yojana is to make students and youth of all the state stand in the field of education, research, ideas, work and talent. On the other hand, the government hopes that this scheme will help in improving the education skills, knowledge, talents and competencies of the students. Therefore, all the students of Tamil Nadu are advised to take the benefits under the Nan Mudhalvan Scheme. For more details visit the official portal.
|official website||Click here|
|Visit Daily UttarPradeshLive.Com||Click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|