LPG cylinder fire, chaos ensues – LPG cylinder caught fire, chaos ensued

hear the news

hear the news

Shravasti. For unknown reasons, a liquefied gas cylinder caught fire in a shop in Bhinga’s Nai Bazar on Monday afternoon. The gas bottle was thrown outside by the shopkeeper.
When they saw the fire in the gas bottle, there was panic among the surrounding shopkeepers. Soon the street was completely empty. The people present on site put out the fire with great effort. A serious accident was averted. Other shopkeepers breathed a sigh of relief after the fire was extinguished. (Conversation)

Shravasti. For unknown reasons, a liquefied gas cylinder caught fire in a shop in Bhinga’s Nai Bazar on Monday afternoon. The gas bottle was thrown outside by the shopkeeper.

When they saw the fire in the gas bottle, there was panic among the surrounding shopkeepers. Soon the street was completely empty. The people present on site put out the fire with great effort. A serious accident was averted. Other shopkeepers breathed a sigh of relief after the fire was extinguished. (Conversation)

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply