Lighted fire in the shop due to short circuit

hear the news

hear the news

Grocery store caught fire due to short circuit, six lakhs worth of goods burned
Bhatni. The fire broke out on Friday night due to a short circuit in the grocery store in Darshan Chauraha Shivrajpur Demusa. Six lakh worth of goods including cash were burned. The victim has asked the district administration for help.
Omprakash Tiwari, a resident of Dighwa Saraiya Village in Vijayipur Police Station, Bihar Province, has been running a grocery and general store in Darshan Chauraha Shivrajpur Demusa for five years. They closed the shop around 8 p.m. on Friday evening and went home. On Saturday morning, people reported about the smoke coming from the store. When Omprakash, who reached the spot, saw the state of the shop, he passed out. People took him here to a private doctor. When the shopkeeper regained consciousness, he said his shop was destroyed by the fire, including ten thousand cash, goods worth about six lakh rupees. He said the store opened about five years ago after people took out loans due to poor financial conditions. Now it was time to pay off the debt. He said that the responsibilities of four daughters and their families used to run from this store. The injured shopkeeper has asked the district administration and representatives of the public for help. In this regard, SDM Bhatparrani Dhruv Kumar Shukla said that it was lost due to a fire in the grocery store in the Bhatni Lakhs area. After examining the revenue team, all possible assistance is given to the shopkeeper.

Grocery store caught fire due to short circuit, six lakhs worth of goods burned

Bhatni. The fire broke out on Friday night due to a short circuit in the grocery store in Darshan Chauraha Shivrajpur Demusa. Six lakh worth of goods including cash were burned. The victim has asked the district administration for help.

Omprakash Tiwari, a resident of Dighwa Saraiya Village in Vijayipur Police Station, Bihar Province, has been running a grocery and general store in Darshan Chauraha Shivrajpur Demusa for five years. They closed the shop around 8 p.m. on Friday evening and went home. On Saturday morning, people reported about the smoke coming from the store. When Omprakash, who reached the spot, saw the state of the shop, he passed out. People took him here to a private doctor. When the shopkeeper regained consciousness, he said his shop was destroyed by the fire, including ten thousand cash worth about six lakh rupees. He said the store opened about five years ago when people took out loans because of their poor financial condition. Now it was time to pay off the debts. He said that the responsibilities of four daughters and their families used to run from this store. The injured shopkeeper has asked the district administration and representatives of the public for help. In this regard, SDM Bhatparrani Dhruv Kumar Shukla said that due to a fire in the grocery store in the Bhatni area, Lakhs were lost. After examining the revenue team, all possible assistance is given to the shopkeeper.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply