Leak cylinder comes home, scorched bride and her mother

Basrehar (dialogue). In the morning, a fire broke out in the wedding house in Bamanpura Village. In an attempt to control the fire, the bride and her mother were cremated and about four lakh items were burned. One goat also died from being burned. With the help of the villagers, the family managed to control the fire.
Rashmi, daughter of Badan Singh Shakya, a resident of Bamanpura village, was married on Friday. In the morning, dishes were prepared for the baratis and the janatis. At the same time, the fire broke out due to the leakage of LPG bottles. In some heather, fires spread throughout the house. Rashmi and her mother Saroj Kumar were cremated to control the fire. People ran out of the house. The fire was controlled with the help of the villagers. Badan Singh said that 80,000 rupees were burned from fire, beds, closets and clothes, etc., besides household items, three bicycles, etc., were burned. One goat also died from being burned.
There was a loss of about four lakh rupees. Mukesh Kumar Solanki, the responsible police station in Basrehar, reached the site and informed the top officials about the incident. This is where Badan Singh and his family went up in flames after seeing their daughter’s household and dowry burned. Relatives assured them every possible help.

Basrehar (dialogue). In the morning, a fire broke out in the wedding house in Bamanpura Village. In an attempt to control the fire, the bride and her mother were cremated and about four lakh items were burned. One goat also died from being burned. With the help of the villagers, the family managed to control the fire.

Rashmi, daughter of Badan Singh Shakya, a resident of Bamanpura village, was married on Friday. In the morning, dishes were prepared for the baratis and the janatis. At the same time, the fire broke out due to the leakage of LPG bottles. In some heather, fires spread throughout the house. Rashmi and her mother Saroj Kumar were cremated to control the fire. People ran out of the house. The fire was controlled with the help of the villagers. Badan Singh said that 80,000 rupees were burned from fire, beds, closets and clothes, etc., besides household items, three bicycles, etc., were burned. One goat also died from being burned.

There was a loss of about four lakh rupees. Mukesh Kumar Solanki, the responsible police station in Basrehar, reached the site and informed the top officials about the incident. This is where Badan Singh and his family went up in flames after seeing their daughter’s household and dowry burned. Relatives assured them every possible help.

.

Leave a Reply