Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Online Form| Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Apply Online | Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Application Form | Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility & Login Status
Like other states, the Karnataka state government has also started the scheme of free laptop distribution. On this page, we are going to discuss how candidates can apply for this scheme, what are the eligibility criteria to avail this scheme, what documents are required for application and other important information. Desirous readers can get information related to karnataka free laptop scheme from the next session; scroll the page read the information,
Apply Online Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
Chief Minister of Karnataka Shri H.D. The Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme has been announced by Kumaraswamy, Government of Karnataka to encourage the students for their excellent performance in the board exams and apply for further studies. Under this scheme, the Karnataka state government is going to distribute free laptops to the students who have recently appeared in the 12th class examination. This scheme is eligible for the students belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes. The state government has spent around Rs 311 crore to buy laptops. This scheme is beneficial for about 36000 SC/ST students. Apart from this PC will also be disseminated by public authority to some individual students having advanced education in clinic, designing field etc. Similarly can take advantage of free laptop scheme 2022. Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme has been launched to enhance advanced training in Karnataka. young.
Objective of Free Laptop Scheme
- The main objective of this scheme is to promote digital education among students.
- Another objective is to provide a laptop to the students who are not able to afford it.
- This scheme is also a way to encourage the students for their excellent performance in the board examinations.
Brief Summary of Free Laptop Scheme 2022
|scheme name||Karnataka Free Laptop Distribution Scheme|
|introduced by||CM HD Kumaraswamy|
|start date||academic year 2021 expected|
|beneficiary||first year graduate student|
|Inspiration||to promote better education|
|type of plan||state government scheme|
|number of beneficiary||All students who take admission in the first year of graduation|
|official website||available soon|
- Students must belong to SC or ST or OBC students
- Students have to pass 12th exam with good marks
- Students have to apply for professional course for further studies
- The annual income of the applicant’s family is less than 2.50 lakhs.
- Applicant must be resident of Karnataka state
- medical studies.
- Polytechnic College.
- postgraduate courses.
- Study in first class colleges.
- Karnataka domicile certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank account linked with Aadhar card.
- SC/ST/OBC caste certificate.
- income certificate.
- 10th and 12th marksheet
How to Apply Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022
- To apply for the free laptop distribution scheme you need to visit the official website of the department
- From the home page of the website, applicants have to download the application form for the free laptop scheme
- Applicants have to fill the application form with all the required details
- Attach the required documents with the application form and affix the recent clicked passport size image on it
- Enclose the application form along with the documents in an envelope and submit it to the Education Department of Karnataka.
Region wise list of colleges
Here is the region wise list of colleges.
The last date for submission of application form is not announced yet but will be announced soon.
Once the form filling process is done, the beneficiary list will be prepared by the department and then distributed.
Yes. You will also need to submit your further admission slip while submitting the application form.
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.