Kannauj News – 70 lakhs lost to furniture showroom fire

hear the news

hear the news

Chhibramau (Kannauj). The fire broke out due to sparks in the four-story furniture showroom and warehouse of the former Talgram Tirahe councilor in the city. The fire engines arrived an hour and a half after the information was given. The fire was getting worse now. The fire brigade and police were able to bring the fire under control in around four hours. The showroom operator has reported a loss of around Rs 70 lakh.
Jitendra Sharma, the former Indranagar councilor, has a furniture showroom and warehouse in a four-story building in Talgram Tirahe. Around 4:30 a.m. on Sunday morning, people getting out of the way saw flames coming from the ground floor of the building. After receiving the information, Jitendra reached the point and informed the fire brigade and police. After about an hour and a half, the fire brigade team arrived, by then the fire had spread to all four floors. CO Shivkumar Thapa also reached the spot.
The fire brigade team brought the fire under control in around four hours. Long after the fire was extinguished, smoke continued to rise. Jitendra said the accident happened because of sparks in the electrical wiring. The accident caused a loss of around Rs 70 lakh.
High voltage accident
Jitendra Sharma said that he has an electrical showroom and a house in front of the showroom. The tension had been high since Saturday evening. Because of these sparks, the fire started.
Viral videos on social media
A crowd gathered for the information about fire in the showroom and godown. The people involved in the crowd made videos of the fire and went viral on social media. Soon news of the accident spread across the city.
Shutters were broken after I asked about JCB
To put out the fire, Panchayat District member Pramod Rajput asked for JCB and broke the shutters on the first floor. The glass on the second and third floors was broken by people hitting bricks and stones. Then the water flow could be carried into the interior of the exhibition space. After about an hour, the fire engine ran out of water. The fire engine was supplied with water from the residents’ submersible pumps. A water tanker was also called by the community. The wall had to be broken through in two places to get water into the showroom.
Fire engine is broken
The fire brigade from Tirwa was called on the spot to put out the fire in the exhibition room. Half an hour later, while the fire was being extinguished, the bolt on the softboat came out. This stopped the fire engine. The car was repaired by calling a mechanic.
People removed goods
The fire on the ground floor was brought under control after around three hours. After that, a lot of stuff was pulled out with the help of humans.
The team checks for late arrivals
SI MP Singh from the fire department said the roads are bad so the vehicle must have been late but we will be investigating. In the event of negligence, action will be taken against the person concerned. The hydrants were broken, the information was passed on to the community. Due to the failure of the hydrant, the fire was brought under control by the municipality fetching water into the tanker. One vehicle each from Chhibramau Do, Tirwa and Kannauj was called in to control the fire.

Chhibramau (Kannauj). The fire broke out due to sparks in the four-story furniture showroom and warehouse of the former Talgram Tirahe councilor in the city. The fire engines arrived an hour and a half after the information was given. The fire was getting worse now. The fire brigade and police were able to bring the fire under control in around four hours. The showroom operator has reported a loss of around Rs 70 lakh.

Jitendra Sharma, the former Indranagar councilor, has a furniture showroom and warehouse in a four-story building in Talgram Tirahe. Around 4:30 a.m. on Sunday morning, people getting out of the way saw flames coming from the ground floor of the building. After receiving the information, Jitendra reached the point and informed the fire brigade and police. After about an hour and a half, the fire brigade team arrived, by then the fire had spread to all four floors. CO Shivkumar Thapa also reached the spot.

The fire brigade team brought the fire under control in around four hours. Long after the fire was extinguished, smoke continued to rise. Jitendra said the accident happened because of sparks in the electrical wiring. The accident caused a loss of around Rs 70 lakh.

High voltage accident

Jitendra Sharma said that he has an electrical showroom and a house in front of the showroom. The tension had been high since Saturday evening. Because of these sparks, the fire started.

Viral videos on social media

A crowd gathered for the information about fire in the showroom and godown. The people involved in the crowd made videos of the fire and went viral on social media. Soon news of the accident spread across the city.

Shutters were broken after I asked about JCB

To put out the fire, Panchayat District member Pramod Rajput asked for JCB and broke the shutters on the first floor. On the second and third floors, people broke the glass by beating bricks and stones. Then the water flow could be carried into the interior of the exhibition space. After about an hour, the fire engine ran out of water. The fire engine was supplied with water from the residents’ submersible pump. A water tanker was also called by the community. The wall had to be broken through in two places to get water into the showroom.

Fire engine is broken

The fire brigade from Tirwa was called on the spot to put out the fire in the exhibition room. Half an hour later, while the fire was being extinguished, the bolt on the softboat came out. This stopped the fire engine. The car was repaired by calling a mechanic.

People removed goods

The fire on the ground floor was brought under control after around three hours. After that, a lot of stuff was pulled out with the help of humans.

The team checks for late arrivals

SI MP Singh from the fire department said the roads are bad so the vehicle must have been late but we will be investigating. In the event of negligence, action will be taken against the person concerned. The hydrants were broken, the information was passed on to the community. Due to the failure of the hydrant, the fire was brought under control by the municipality fetching water into the tanker. One vehicle each from Chhibramau Do, Tirwa and Kannauj was called in to control the fire.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply