Jammu & Kashmir Police Inspector Vacancy notification is now released at Jkssb.nic.in. This is the most recent free job alert. Complete JKSSB Inspector Recruitment The PDF for Jammu and Kashmir Police Inspector Recruitment 2022 is available for all the applicants for the Jammu and Kashmir Police Inspector Vacancies. The online application submission process will start very soon. Candidates who fulfill the requirements and interested in the position can submit their applications using online JKSSB Police Sub Inspector Jobs application form before the deadline.
JKSSB Inspector Recruitment 2022
The JKSSB Recruitment 2022 notice lists a total of 772 available posts for applicants to fill. Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board, widely considered as one of the most effective recruitment organizations has sent a notice on job openings in Animal Husbandry & Fisheries, Home, ARI and Rural Departments. As a result, candidates now have access to the huge collection provided by JKSSB.
|recruitment organization||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|post name||Computer Assistant, Junior Assistant, Mechanic, Electrician Grade-II & Others.|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test (if applicable)|
|job location||Jammu and Kashmir|
The board had earlier issued the notice under the revenue department, administrative department and other departments. In the past, 2311 job openings have been announced, out of which 458 come under Agriculture Production and Farmers Welfare and Skill Development departments respectively. Candidates willing to apply for the open position must be aware of the eligibility requirements and selection process before submitting their applications for the examination. Applicants who are willing to apply for the recruitment can read the below article to get comprehensive information about JKSSB Recruitment from the below mentioned article.
JKSSB Notification 2022
For JKSSB Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022, Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board is now accepting applications through its web portal. As per the eligibility requirements for JKSSB Police Sub Inspector Vacancy, eligible and eligible applicants will be selected for the post. A primary health team led by the official announcement of JKSSB 800 job filling of J&K Police SI.
JKSSB Apply Online 2022
JKSSB has announced the publication of its Recruitment 2022 for 772 Posts. The online application process for JKSSB Recruitment 2022 will start from 14th August 2022 and will continue till 14th September 2022. Before apply online, applicants are required to read the complete notice. Because we want to make things as easy as possible for the applicants, we have included a link for the JKSSB Recruitment application form. To apply for a position with JKSSB, please use the link below to access the online application.
JKSSB Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2022
To be eligible to submit online application for JKSSB Recruitment 2022, applicants must first ensure that they fulfill the requirements mentioned in the notice. Eligibility requirements include the minimum required educational level and upper age restrictions. In addition, the announcement provides information on specific eligibility requirements that must be met in order to be considered for a position with JKSSB.
- Educational requirements for different utensils differ from one another. Some require a degree, while others require at least a master’s degree.
- The qualification required will change depending on the situation. Applicants with 10th or 12th class diploma as well as graduates will be considered.
- Matriculation, Matriculation with ITI, Matriculation, 10+2, Engineering Degree, PG in Science/Mathematics/Statistics, and Graduation as per the post used for Matriculation, Skill in the relevant trade as per the post applied for, 10 + 2, Engineering Degree and Skills in individual work as per the post applied for.
The minimum age requirement is 18 years. However, from 1st of 2022, prospective applicants for various Class IV and Account Assistant jobs are required to adhere to different upper age limits.
Candidates can pay the JKSSB application cost through various payment methods including Paytm, UPI, Debit Card and Credit Card. However, all the applicants have to pay a cost of Rs. 350/- for submitting your application. Applicants will be able to pay the money through online channel only as there is no facility for the candidates to pay the price through offline mode.
How to apply for JKSSB Inspector Recruitment 2022?
- To begin, visit the official website, which can be accessed @jkssb.nic.in.
- After that go to the homepage of the website.
- After that, select the most recent link for recruitment announcement.
- To proceed, click on the link.
- Get JKSSB Police Sub Inspector Jobs Notification by downloading it here.
- Now take your time and study the advertisement carefully.
- Start filling the application form for the vacant post of JKSSB Police Sub Inspector.
- Please enter the required information as carefully as possible.
- The document will be scanned and loaded as per the JKSSB Police Sub Inspector.
- Make sure you have paid the application cost.
- At this point, you should take a printout of the filled application form for your records.
|official website||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Homepage||click here|
[web_stories title=”true” excerpt=”false” author=”false” date=”false” archive_link=”true” archive_link_label=”” circle_size=”150″ sharp_corners=”false” image_alignment=”left” number_of_columns=”1″ number_of_stories=”5″ order=”DESC” orderby=”post_title” view=”carousel” /]
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.