Those who have not registered for IIBF JAIIB 2022 till March 27, 2022 are advised that the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has extended the IIBF JAIIB registration deadline for May Exam 2022 till March 27, 2022. Candidates can now submit their IIBF. JAIIB 2022 Apply Online Registration Form. From now till April 10, 2022. This exam will be held twice a year on Sundays in May/June and November/December and in the morning. The list of exam centers for JAIIB 2022 exam will be available to the applicants through JAIIB online application form.
JAIIB 2022 Apply Online
IIBF has announced the registration deadline for the May session of JAIIB. The IIBF JAIIB exam is conducted twice a year, and the JAIIB registration process takes place in 2022. Candidates who wish to apply for JAIIB 2022 exam must complete the JAIIB Application Form 2022, which can be found on the official website of JAIIB. The application link for JAIIB May test has been started from 5th April, 2022, and will be active till further notice.
|Organization||Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF)|
|name of exam||JAIIB Exam 2022|
|Online Registration Dates||05 to 25 April 2022|
|JAIIB Exam Date 2022||11, 12 and 19 June 2022|
|Selection Process||online written test|
Junior Associate in Banking and Finance (JAIIB) exam is conducted by Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF). The Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB) conducts two tests every year. In the below sections you will find the link to apply online for JAIIB, application cost information, important steps, start and end dates, requirements and other relevant information.
JAIIB Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Members can apply for membership if they work for an Institutional Member of the Institute (Visit the IIBF website).
- To be considered, candidates must have completed 12th class examination in any field or equivalent, even if they do not have 12th class pass or equivalent qualification in education. The Institute may allow a candidate from a supervisory or clerical cadre to appear in the examination on the recommendation of the Bank Manager or Officer-in-Charge where the candidate is employed.
- A person who has completed class 12th examination or a comparable examination and is a member of an Indian banking or financial institution is eligible to appear for the examination.
JAIIB Last Date 2022
As per the latest update on JAIIB and DB&F tests, Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has extended the registration period for JAIIB and DB&F exams with standard cost till 10th April 2022. It is possible to register for JAIIB after the deadline of April 13, 2022. However, late fee has to be paid.
Interested candidates are urged to register for IIBF JAIIB 2022 before submitting the application to appear for IIBF JAIIB May examination in 2022. Please visit the website to get more details about the extended last date for IIBF JAIIB registration.
JAIIB Application Form 2022
The Associate Examination administered by the Indian Institute of Bankers, which is exclusively open to regular members of the Institute, is the Junior Associate Examination of the Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB). To be considered for JAIIB Exam 2022, eligible applicants must submit an online application to the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance by April 5, 2022.
The JAIIB 2022 notification states that the online registration will close on April 25, 2022, and the online examination will be conducted on June 11, 12 and 19 as per the schedule. Banking industry employees willing to apply for JAIIB 2022 exam can do so online using the URL given in this article.
How to apply for JAIIB 2022?
Applicants must follow the below mentioned procedures to apply online for JAIIB 2022 exam. From April 5, 2022, online registration for JAIIB exam will be available.
- Select the Direct Online Application option to apply directly to Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. For more details visit Indian Institute of Banking and Finance website @iibf.gov.in.
- On reaching the main page, select the ‘Exam/Syllabus’ option appearing on the left side of the page.
- In the left column of the page are ‘Flagship courses’.
- On selecting JAIIB, a new page will open allowing you to complete the online application process.
|official website||Click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Homepage||Click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|