Injured, Mahoba News, karant – youth scorched by electricity

hear the news

hear the news

Mahoba. In a village in the Kotwali area, a young man was scorched by the current. Chandrabhan (45), a resident of the village of Nathupura, sawed wood on a tree on his farm in Karharakala. Then he fell and passed out after being caught in the grip of a 33KV power line that came out from close by.
Villagers working in the fields saw him and took him to the county hospital. His condition is said to have improved there. (Conversation)

Mahoba. In a village in the Kotwali area, a young man was scorched by the current. Chandrabhan (45), a resident of the village of Nathupura, sawed wood on a tree on his farm in Karharakala. Then he fell and passed out after being caught in the grip of a 33KV power line that came out from close by.

Villagers working in the fields saw him and took him to the county hospital. His condition is said to have improved there. (Conversation)

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply